Part 1

Draco Malfoy, Playboy extraordinaire, world renowned business man, and head of the most respected and powerful mafia in all of America. He has many allies but even more enemies.

One of his most trusted ally and best friend runs the Zabini mob ring. Blaise Zabini and his wife pansy are extremely successful and powerful people. Getting on their wrong side wouldn't be pretty. When draco's father died 10 years ago, Draco was only 15 and was next in line to inherit the massive amount of power his father had left behind.

Everyone knew Draco was more than capable to running the mafia maybe even better than his father. He had been training since he was 8, learning all about business and gradually going up to all the gory details.

Blaise had been there for him and went through all the training alongside him as he was also gonna inherit his own father's mob. He fully inherited the mafia from his uncle Sirius black who was playing as a substitute until Draco was of age at 18 years old. Blaise inherited his at 21.

Draco was known as the most infamous Playboy's in all of New York. They were now 25, after years of running around breaking hearts Blaise found pansy and fell hopelessly in love. He asked her to marry him just 2 months after meeting her. They had been married for 3 years now. Draco was happy for them but he couldn't help but feel a little jealous. He didn't think he would find his soulmate like Blaise had.

" Draco you will find her I promise." Pansy put a hand on his shoulder while he sipped from his scotch.

They were at one of Blaise's bars having drinks. Draco was a Playboy but he was also a hopeless romantic. He always wanted his relationships to work but it seemed that nobody wanted anything to do with him anymore after they slept together so that's how it was to Draco. He always assumed they would leave and he would be all alone in his mansion again and they never seemed to disappoint.

" Maybe I should call Astoria" Draco put his glass down and pulled out his phone. Blaise snatched it out of his hand and threw it on the floor.

" What was that for?" Draco yelled

" Oh please you are basically a billionaire you can buy another one. But I can't let you call Astoria. As your best friend I must remind you what a horrible bitch she was and how she broke your heart" Blaise pointed a finger to Draco and took the drink from him. Draco rubbed his forehead.

" I know, but I really did love her" draco sighed and ordered another scotch.

" I know you did sweetie" pansy rubbed his back and looked back at Blaise with a 'he's hurting' look. She pulled away and sipped on her martini. Just then someone bumped into Draco causing his to spill his drink on himself.

" fuck. What is your problem? Do you know how expensive this shit wa-" Draco turned back and was met with emerald green eyes looking back at him.

The man had jet black hair which was looked effortlessly perfect even though it looked like a mess. He wore a black suit with a black dress shirt. He was holding what looked like whiskey but it was hard to tell since it was spilled all over him. He was getting a tissue from the bar and handed draco a couple before taking one himself and starting to wipe down his suit.

" Draco Malfoy right?" The man pointed towards Draco and held out a hand with a smile.

" Harry Potter" the man said still waiting for Draco to shake his hand. Draco did before shaking his head. Potter?

" Wait Potter? As in Potter Inc.?" Draco asked. Potters Inc was a liquor company quite well known and successful. The Potter family was also another mafia family, one of dracos most competitive enemies in fact.

" Yes. I'm sure you know my father James. I recently inherited his 'company' "Harry empathized the word company hinting something else although he didn't look too pleased at the mention of his father.

Draco was stunned. Before him was one of the most beautiful men he's ever seen who just happened to be his biggest enemy.

" Well I'll see you around Mr. Malfoy, Blaise." Harry nodded towards Blaise and Pansy and walked off.

Wait a second, Blaise knew him?

" Blaise? How do you know him?" Draco asked.

" He's our liquor provider. We didn't know we were getting it from Potter Inc. but their company has the best liquor and we have the best clubs" Pansy said nonchalantly

" And he inherited the Potter fortune?" Draco asked

" Yeah, new head of the Potter family. He was in the army since he was 18. He came back from deployment six months ago because his parents died in a car crash." Blaise explained.

" He's one of my biggest competitors" Draco explained looking at Harry talking to a young lady with fiery red hair.

" Oh right James Potter. He's nothing like his father Draco. He is actually quite nice and honestly just an overly good person." Pansy said. Blaise nodded in agreement.

" Even my father thinks so. And you know that he of all people would be ready to kill any Potter in his sight." Blaise said.

" Wait really? Your father thought a Potter was nice?" Draco raised both his eyebrows in shock.

" Yeah. I was talking business with Harry when my dad came in. He lunged at him of course trying to shoot him but Harry just stood there. Said that he had been almost assassinated about 5 times now, said even Tom riddle himself came for him. They talked, Harry was polite, my dad realized he was nothing like James and gave me his Blessing to keep working with Harry."Blaise talked while Draco just kept looking at the raven.

Harry looked back at him and winked with a smirk. Draco quickly looked away hiding his face by taking a swig of his drink that just seemed to never end.

This whole feud between families started when James Potter killed Scorpius Malfoy, draco's uncle.