Part 12

" fuck." Ron whispered under his breath.

" language ron."

" fuck off harry."

Harry snickered and proceeded to sip on his morning coffee.

" jesus. Wait....why am i at your house?" Ron rubbed his eyes.

" because when we tried to drive you to yours you wouldn't get out without blaise. You know you are extremely clingy when drunk? Especially to blaise?" Harry put down the cup and stared at ron.

" whatever man, he's practically my best friend."

Harry gave him a pointed look and knotted his eyebrows.

" practically. Come on dude you know your no.1." Ron said.

Harry smiled smugly and raised an eyebrow.

" hmph. Good."

" hey instead of putting me second to harry, why dont you thank the person who had to haul your drunk ass into the house at 2 am huh?" Blaise said as he entered the kitchen with sunglasses on.

He threw a hoodie at rons face and walked to the pot of coffee.

" and put on a shirt Ronald nobody needs that this early in the morning."

" its 2 pm."

" tomato tomahto." Blaise said tiredly. He grabbed a mug from the top shelf and picked up the pot of coffee.

" mind getting me a cup?" Ron smiled innocently and slipped the hoodie over his head.

Blaise stared at ron with a look that was too tired to be anything and exhaled.

" no. Get yourself, im not your fucking butler."

" but come on! I want you to get it!"

" I thought your clinginess would be over after you tried to strangle me in a bone crushing hug three times last night but now you want to steal my coffee too?"

Ron nodded and smiled at blaise like a little kid. Blaise rolled his eyes, or what it seemed like under his sunglasses and begrudgingly filled his mug, sliding it over to ron.

" thank you honey."

" fuck off." Blaise flipped ron off.

Ron and harry looked at each other and snickered silently.

" morning blaise is an angry blaise huh?" Ron asked. Harry chuckled and shook his head.

" wait until you see hungover draco-"

" for fucks sake why is it so bright in this fucking place?!" A voice yelled in the other room.

As if on cue a disheveled draco who was holding up his hands to his eyes walked through the doorway.

Ron looked at harry with his eyebrows raised and harry nodded back.

" draco why are you covering your face?"

" because its too fucking bright. Why do we have windows we should just live in a lightless world like moles." Draco rambled.

Blaise sighed and reached up to a high shelf on the top cabinet.

He pulled out a pair of sunglasses and put them on dracos face while handing him a cup of coffee.

" better?"

" yes thank you Zabini." Draco thanked and took the cup of coffee with both hands.

He sipped on it slowly as he sat down next to harry and stared into the counter.