Part 6

Why am I here. 

I was outside of a restaurant waiting for Astoria. I knew what this would end to. Even though I didn't want to go through this all over again I just couldn't seem to shake her. She's like a parasite that stays no matter how many times u get rid of it.

She walked outside wearing a shirt red skirt with a back cardigan like shirt. She did look pretty. She opened the car door and slammed it shut after sitting in it. 

She looked pissed.

" Damn. Just break my car why dont you!"

" Ugh I'm not in the mood. Let's just go" she said crossing her arms. I shook my head and started to drive. I pulled up to her house and she looked confused.

" Why are we here?" She asked

" Um because it's YOUR house?"

" Oh. Well alright." She said getting out the car. When I stayed  she looked even more confused.

" Aren't u coming in?" She asked.

" No" I said coldly.

" Why?" She pouted. I will not fall for this again.

" Because Astoria I cant do this again" I explained. She pouted even more and started to get teary eyed. 

God I hate her.

 I got out of the car and walked her to her house. I went in and she offered me tea. Next thing u know we are in her bedroom at 3 am just after hooking up. She was asleep on my arm. I slid out of the bed and walked downstairs. I grabbed my phone and my keys and left. I didn't even look back. I was slightly shaking with anger. Why did I fall for it AGAIN?!?

I went into my car and started dialing a number. When the other side picked up I was surprised to find out I had dialed Harry and that he was still up.

" hello?" He asked

" Ummm so I did something. I need a drink."

" Meet me at blaise's bar in 10" he said. Sounds of him going down the stairs and keys jingling was heard on the other side.

" O-okay" I said and drove to the bar.

I went in to find him sitting in a booth on the far left of the bar. I walked over and slid into the booth.

" So.... What Happened?" Harry asked waving the waitress over.

" Ummm. I slept with-"

" Astoria"

" How did you-"

" Dean broke up with her today and saw a rolls Royce pick her up. Of course it was you" he said ordering a scotch for me.

" Oh."

" Dean's fine by the way. So no hard feeling for his side" Harry said. That made me feel a bit better.

" I just can't seem to shake her off. How am I supposed to keep doing this? I have things to do, people to look over. What are they supposed to say when I get bent out of shape just because of some girl?" Draco held his face in his hands.

" Hey it's okay. You'll shake her off I promise. One day you'll grow out of her. You'll find the girl of your dreams and you will forget all about her okay?" Harry put a comforting hand on dracos shoulder. 

Damn what is this feeling? I literally just slept with a girl.

" Thanks. How was work?" Draco asked.

" Oh nothing much. Did some paperwork, met some people, almost got shot, met up with a couple friends no biggie." Harry said. 

Wait wait wait, shot?

" Wait a moment. You almost got fucking shot? Are you shitting me how are you so okay?" Draco asked flailing his arms in the air. Harry just shrugged and Draco sighed.

" Oh I also got a visit from your uncle Sirius today." Harry said.

" What?" Draco almost spit out his drink.

" Yeah. He said sorry for neglecting me. That I'm not my father and that he forgives my family. Your mom also came with him. By the way I love your mom" Harry said

" Wow. I'm pretty sure my mom would die for you honestly" Draco chuckled, harry doing the same. They sat there for about an hour before harry finally stood up.

"Okay come on let's go before we have a repeat of yesterday." Harry said while extending a hand for Draco to take. He took it and grabbed his belongings.

They both walked towards the door. Once outside they stopped right by Draco's car.  Draco turned to face the man who was just his mortal enemy a couple months ago whom he had become quite fond of.

" thank you." Draco said.

" No problem. What are friends for" Harry said before walking over to his car.

Right...Friends