Part 7

It had been a month since that night. Draco and Harry had been hanging out a lot. Draco met all of Harry's friends who he thought were very nice. 

His two best friends Ron and Hermione were to get married. Sergeant Hermione Granger and her fiance ron were both in the army with harry, that's how they met. She was extremely smart and honestly great to be around. Harry met all of dracos friends as well. He already knew Blaise and Pansy but he also met Theo, Goyle and Crabbe.

They were getting closer by each day, and the feeling in dracos stomachs grew but every time,  he just pushed it deeper and deeper until he couldn't feel it.

 After that night Draco had slept with Astoria 4 more times. He was not proud of it, but every single time, Harry was there to tell him it's okay. That's what comforted him, knowing Harry will always be there. 

Harry knew how much this tortured Draco, how weak it made him feel even though he was the complete opposite. Actually Harry had been feeling the same things as Draco. He knew Draco was attractive but they were just friends, right?

Draco ran to the door when he heard the front doorbell ruing. He opened it and ushered his guests in, leading them to a room.

Harry, Draco and all their friends were having a movie night. Draco, Harry, Ron, Blaise, neville, ginny and luna. Draco and luna hit it off immediately. 

Luna was a renowned psychiatrist with a ph.D in Psychology and another one of Harry's friends, Neville, was a surgeon at the St.Mungos Hospital nearby. 

Draco conversed with Luna and neville as Draco led the group to a dark room. He oppened the door and motioned for them to go in. 

" What the fuck is this? Draco if you brought us here to kill us I swear-" 

" Ron. Relax. It's my cinema room." Draco explained.

" Oh like a comfy room with like a projector or TV?" Luna asked

" Eh not exactly" 

Draco turned on the lights to reveal a massive room designed to look just like a cinema. It had red velvet couched all of the room, a popcorn stand, candy cart and a soda machine in the corner, a gigantic screen filling up the entire front wall, a giant fluffy rug in the center of the room and about 15 pillows scattered all over the couches. There were also bean bag chairs in a corner for extra seating.

" What the actual-" Ron started

" Fuck" Blaise ended

" This can't be your fucking house" Neville said

" You have got to be shitting me" Harry said.

They all looked bewildered.

" I've been to your house like 4 thousand times! How have I not seen this?" Blaise asked.

" My house is big" Draco simply stated shrugging.

" I also have an indoor pool, a trampoline room, a full size slide, a zip line, an arcade-" Draco started to list off.

" Wait a fucking minutes. You have an ARCADE? " Ron said eyes wide.

" And a slide? " Ginny asked

" And a zip line?" Luna asked

" And a gym and a rock climbing wall." Draco finished quietly.

" How the fuck does that all fit in ur house?" Hermione asked

" Umm my house is big? It's 4 stories tall and my estate is over 300 acres." Draco said.

" Still this is too much." Ron stated, looking around the room.