Part 13

It had been a week since that call. Nobody had heard from Ron or even seen him since. He had holed himself up in his apartment for days an refused to let anyone in.

Harry and blaise had gone there a couple times but ron never opened the door.

The only people who got in was Rons brothers and ginny. They said he was doing alright, better than they thought but he still wasn't his normal self.

Harry grew more worried day by day. He couldn't do anything to help his friend and it was eating him alive.

Draco noticed how his mood had dropped and how he stopped eating. He would just try to call ron and visit his doorstep everyday just to be turned away every time.

" ok this cant go on." Draco exasperated as harry picked around his plate.

" what cant?"

" this-this mood! Ron is not coping in a healthy way and it's affecting you too. Its like a terrible dominos effect that only affects you two." Draco dropped his fork and stood up, wiping his mouth with a tissue.

" where are you going?"

" to Weasleys apartment!"

Draco grabbed his things and ran out the door and into his car.

Harry listened to the familiar sports car rev and drive away while still picking on his food.

————————————————————

" OPEN UP RON!" Draco pounded on the door.

He rang the doorbell for the 100th time and knocked on the door impatiently.

Finally the door swung open to reveal a pissed off and tired ron on the other side.

" you are the most persistent little shit i have ever fucking met." Ron said through gritted teeth.

" nice to see you too. I brought chinese." Draco lifted the take out bag up to rons face.

Ron stared at it and looked back at draco.

" did you get potstickers?"

" yes."

" and wonton soup?"

" and wonton soup."

" and egg rolls?"

" ok lets just say i got everything they had ok? Can i come in now?" Draco asked.

Ron begrudgingly opened the door wider and let draco in.

Draco smiled and walked into the living room to see the whole apartment trashed.

There was bottles of alcohol, empty pizza boxes, dirty clothes and dishes everywhere.

" jesus man." Draco whispered.

" sorry I haven't really been in the cleaning mood, my fiance just left me." Ron spat back.

Draco raised his hands and set down the food on the coffee table.

He sat down on the ottoman while ron sat on the couch.

" so...... is there a reason why you havent spoken to anyone but ginny for the last week?"

" yeah. Like i told you, my fiance left me." Ron pulled out the food from the bag and set them down on the table.

" come on man. This isn't healthy. You need to go out."

" i cant. I want to but i cant. Im just not ready."

" look i get it but being holed up in your apartment all day and night alone isnt going to help anyone, especially not you."