Part 2

Lucius was devastated, he was left to run the mafia completely untrained and unready. The malfoy empire almost fell if it wasn't for Sirius black, draco's mother's cousin. He offered to look after the family and train Lucius. Sirius was a part of the black family, run by lord black, Sirius's dad and Narcissa's uncle.

although not a part of the mafia, lord black trained All his children with the training required to run an empire. he always told them " it's a scary and dangerous wold out there, this is essential" so sirius was capable. Sirius ran away however, from his family. Even though his family wasn't involved, his father was still powerful with many enemies. Sirius ran away because it was starting to be dangerous to just be in his house. So he ran away to his best friend James Potter.

Potter's wife had just given birth to Harry and so Sirius was made his god father. Sirius became even closer to the potters and also one of his other best friends, Remus lupin. They fell In love, got married and James was his best man. The following year after the wedding, James killed Scorpius Malfoy. Sirius And Remus ran to his cousins house to see if they were okay and to make sure nobody was hurt.

Lucius was found next to his brothers bloody limp body in front of the fire place, narcissa crying softly holding her husband. Remus pulled narcissa away from the body and hugged her. She cried into his chest as sirius stood by Lucius. Draco was 3 at the time and could be heard crying from his room. Narcissa's sisters Bellatrix and Andromeda was there looking solemnly by the doorway as Andromedas daughter Nymphadora ran to dracos room trying to console his crying. 

Lucius could barely eat for the next week. His brother was the world to him and his best friend. So Remus stayed by their side while Sirius stormed to the Potter mansion.

" Ah sirus your back" Lily smiled holding young Harry in her arms. She looked so oblivious to what her husband had just done.

" Where is James?" Sirius seethed, venom dripping from his words.

" In the foyer, sirius what wrong-" before she could finish sirius angrily stomped into the foyer to find James sitting calmly on the couch.

" James Potter, how could you DO THAT?" Sirius yelled causing Lily to jump. She walked in looking confused.

" Sirius what are you talking about-?" Lily was cut off once more.

" Your husband, killed scorpius Malfoy" sirius explained. Lily put a hand to her mouth, her eyes wide.

" He was disturbing my work" James simply answered taking a sip from his bourbon.

" He was disturbing your work? YOU KILLED HIM! Narcissa is in shreds, Lucius can't even EAT AND BELLA AND ANDROMEDA ARE CURRENTLY TRYING TO CONSOLE THE MALFOYS SO THEY DONT GO HUNTING DOWN YOUR PRECIOUS FAMILY!" Sirius yelled.

" DID YOU EVEN THINK ABOUT THE CONSEQUENCES? YOU KNOW WHO THE MALFOYS ARE RIGHT? AND YOU ALSO KNOW THAT THE BLACKS, ZABINIS AND RIDDLES WOULD KILL FOR THEM RIGHT? For God's sake my cousin is A MALFOY NOW!" Sirius yelled even more causing Harry to cry.

" You making Harry cry calm dow-" James was interjected

" CALM DOWN? YOU SHOULD BE ANYTHING BUT CALM. DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY ENEMIES YOU JUST MADE? THE RIDDLES ARE GONNA COME FOR YOU! A FAMILY OF ASSASSINS ARE GONNA COME FOR YOU WHETHER YOU CAN STOP IT OR NOT!" Sirius kept yelling balling up his fists in anger.

" You will regret this." Sirius pointed towards James.

" Maybe I won't. Whose side are you on Sirius? I brought you into my family. Are you really gonna walk away on me for some guy who is dead?" James stood up now face to face with sirius. Sirius was a little taller than James and looked down on him seething.