Part 15

( potential TW/ MENTIONS OF VIOLENCE)

" Did Theodore get the report done?"

Draco shuffled through papers and sat at his office desk.

His secretary, Tracey was standing opposite of him giving his morning schedule.

" yes he did Mr.Malfoy."

" great, tell him to out it on my desk before noon and by the way, what is happening with our ports down in Guatemala?"

" all shipments are on time sir."

" good. That will be all thank you."

Tracye bowed her head and turned to leave.

" oh tracey! Could you organize a lunch for around 7 to 8 peoples this afternoon? And postpone all meetings after noon."

She nodded and smiled, walking out the door and closing it behind her.

Draco leaned back into his chair, letting out a long sigh.

He jumped as his phone rang in his inside pocket and went to answer the call.

" hey blaise."

" hey dray, i need you downtown."

" what? Why?"

" its business."

Draco sensed the shift in tone when he said "business".

" what happened?"

" one of our mutuals got in trouble with Mulciber. Your uncle is pissed."

" shit. Sirius?"

" no, Snape."

"Fuck thats worse."

" i know. Come down here before your godfather decides to beat my ass too."

" jesus fine. Ill be there in 30."

" hurry."

Draco turned off his phone and rushed out the door.

" Tracey clear my schedule for the rest of the day, its an emergency. If anything happens call Theodore, okay?"

Tracey nodded and typed on her computer. Draco rushed out the building and down to the garage where his car was.

————————————————————

" dray!" Blaise called for him.

Draco came up to him with a stern look.

" where is Snape?"

" hes in there." Blaise gestured to the vault with his head.

Draco pursed his lips nervously and pat blaises shoulder twice, nodding and entering the room.

The metal door creaked open to reveal a dark room with minimal lighting.

Draco jerked as the heavy door behind him shut loudly, sending a vibration through the floor.

Standing in the middle of the room was his Godfather, dressed in all black like usual. His beloved brass knuckles already bloody and worn in.

In the corner of the room was the lifeless body of the subordinate. His blood spilled over the walls and Snapes' clothes, not that it showed much anyway.

No matter how long draco had been doing this, he would never be able to stop the shivers down his spine from seeing his Godfather beat the shit out of someone.