Part 8

After 30 minutes the whole lot met on the ground floor.

Draco felt a hand grab his shoulder and spun around, finding harry there.

Draco will admit it, he looked hot as fuck. There was no other way to describe what Harry potter looked like shirtless and only in swimming trunks. To be honest draco just wanted to die right then and there because then Ron decided to point out the fact that Draco was blushing and kept looking at harry.

After that debacle of being harassed by all hermione, blaise, ron and ginny alike, he finally managed to escape their taunting when they reached the pool.

he opened the doors to the room and-

" holy mother of-"

" fuck" luna ended the sentence for ginny. Draco made a chuckle and headed over to the chairs.

" ok so there are clean towels in that cupboard over there. The room has heating so u wont get too cold. Oh and the jacuzzi is on that corner." Draco pointed over to the little pool of water on the side of the pool.

" you did this at 18? What were you doing with your life to put an arcade and zip line in." Ron asked

" i was inheriting a mafia, what were YOU doing?"

" fighting a war dumbass." Ron said back. Hermione and pansy chuckled.

" ok ok are we gonna swim or not? Im counting on neville to revive us if we drown." ginny waved a dismissive hand in ron and dracos direction.

After swimming it was well over 12 am. They changed into their clothes again, draco stealing yet another look at harry.

They all changed into pajamas, courtesy of Astoria and dracos closet. They were now sitting in the kitchen, holding pints of ice cream.

" you know you shouldnt eat too much of that." Neville whined. ginny looked over at him with a pointed look.

" can you not be a doctor for 1 minute and enjoy yourself a little?"she handed neville the pint. He grabbed it out of her hand begrudgingly before stabbing a spoon in and taking a big bite.

" chocolate?" Harry offered his pint. Draco took it from his hand, his finger brushing against Harry's. A shiver went down his spine as his skin prickled.

" hey so what do you want to do tomorrow? Its still the weekend and neville doesnt have work." Hermione asked, nonchalantly feeding pansy a scoop of ice cream.

Pansy was sitting with Hermione's head in her lap, playing with her hair. I saw how ron and blaise shifted slightly as they sat next to each other when their wives were practically in each other so laps, well Hermione was.

Blaise and ron were passing pints with each other, seemingly enjoying their company.

" how about we go to central park? Have a picnic?" Luna suggested, her hand in ginnys.

" wait what is happening here?" Ron pointed at their entangled hands.

" what? I cant hold my girlfriends hand?" Ginny teased. Ron almost choked and blaise patted his back.

" relax ronald."

" since when? I though you had a thing for harry-"

" oh that was nothing. Ive been dating luna for about 3 weeks now." Ginny turned to her girlfriend. Luna nodded enthusiastically.

" and you didnt think to tell your BROTHER?"

" relax ron. Its not like she got pregnant." Blaise reassured.

"Yeah. At least she wont do that." Ron huffed. Draco held in a laugh. Harry bit his top lip and looked down at the floor, the corners of his mouth threatening to lift.

" hey where are we sleeping by the way?" Seamus asked.

" well i have five bedrooms and there are ten of us so why dont we just do rooms of two?"

Draco suggested.

" Ooh! Can i stay with pansy? She said that she has a technique with my hair and i really want to try it out!" Hermione squealed. Yet again ron shifted.

" um sure. Ron and blaise then?" Draco turned towards their husbands.

" yeah ok. Why not. Get to know each other while our wives play salon." Blaise exaggerated. Ron stifled a laugh and went back to eating.

a couple minutes later there was a beeping sound coming from neville. Instinctively Ron , harry, and Hermione stood up and started shielding people closest to them. The rest of them looked in confusion as the four started eyeing neville up and down. Neville let out an exasperated sigh and held up the origin of the noise.

" its my pager! Fucking soldiers man." He cursed and looked down.

" shit. Shit shit shit shit." He stood up and ran to get his jacket.

" what? What is it?" Pansy asked.

" 911. There was an accident on the high way. They need all available surgeons back at the hospital. I gotta go." He yelled, jumping over chairs and grabbing his things as quickly as he can.

" and i thoughy these four were the flustered types." Draco teased. All four looked at him incredulously.

" shut up we though there was a bomb!" Harry punched draco in the arm.

" ow! Still funny!" Draco protested. Pansy chuckled and Hermione glared at her.

"What? You practically jumped on me! Do you know how scared Blaise looked when ron practically tackled him on the ground? That was priceless" she smiled, hermiones look softened. Blaise was blushing slightly and looked very defensive.

" ummmm excuse you? I wasnt expecting this 200 pound man to drag me to the ground!" Blaise yelled. Pansy scoffed and let out a chuckle.

" hey! I am not 200 pounds!" Ron defended.

" oh please you are all muscle no brains." Blaise waved a dismissive hand. Ron stammered before grudgingly sitting back down.

Harry and draco looked at each other and silently laughed. They sat there for a bit, talking and such until it was late into the early morning.

" ok should we go to bed now?" luna asked as ginny yawned beside her, her head laying on the crook of luna's neck.

" alright. First 2 bedrooms are on the second floor, second 2 on the third and mine is on the fourth." Draco said and gestured towards the rooms. When they were all settled in their own rooms draco and harry moved onto dracos room. The bedroom was massive, a full walk in closet equipped with a bathroom and waterfall standing shower. Harry gasped at the sight, his jaw on the floor.

"Harry honey, your jaw is getting dirty" draco closed harrys mouth by gently lifting his chin back up. The touch made heat rise up to harrys face but he hid it by looking around. There was a massive king sized four poster bed in the center with a tv directed opposite of it.

" damn. I should get my own house." Harry muttered.

" yeah, but if you dont have someone to live with it gets boring. And lonely." Draco countered.

Then an idea popped up in his head. May be a bad one, but oh well. Draco slowly turned to harry, unable to believe what he was about to ask.

" harry?"

" hmm?"

" do you wanna move in?"