twenty six

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗 !

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

novacaine posted to their story.

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

corpse_husband replied to novacaine's story.

corpse_husband

The purple hair looks so gooodd

novacaine

thank uuu <3

corpse_husband

And good luck with the girls today!

Have fun!

novacaine

i'll try!

but it'll be easy to have fun

imane and rae are the best

corpse_husband

Not better than me 😡

novacaine

ok true i guess 🙄🤚🏻

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

     As Nova stepped out of her car and walked toward the restaurant she, Imane, and Rae chose a couple days ago, pure eagerness filled her body. Unlike when she first met Corpse, she wasn't nervous in the slightest. Nova assumed the cause of her lack of worry was being in a public location and knowing what the two girls looked like. With Corpse, Nova was diving into a whole new world. A world that she liked upon seeing it, but still mysterious nonetheless. 

     As soon as Nova stepped foot through the front door of the restaurant, the hostess greeted her. "Hi and welcome! How many seats?"

     Nova smiled at the hostess, and very politely said, "Oh, actually my friends are already here. It should be under the last name Hofstetter." 

     "Oh yes! They said another would be joining them soon. Follow me to your table," The hostess commanded, turning on her heel and confidently walking to the back of the restaurant. Nova followed her until they reached a table, which Imane and Rae sat at. Upon seeing the two, a smile broke out onto Nova's face, but she tried to keep her excitement until the three were alone.

     "Here you are! You three enjoy your meal." With that, the hostess made her way back to the front. 

     As soon as the hostess was gone, Nova sat beside Imane, opposite of Rae. Excitement shone on the girls' face, too. 

     "Hi guys!" Nova exclaimed with a bright smile on her face.

     Rae squealed, "Hi!" She reached across the table to hug the purple-haired girl. 

     After Rae let go of her, Imane, in a much more quiet voice than Rae, said, "Hey." Imane gave Nova a hug as well, letting go after a couple seconds. 

     "The waiter already came by asking what drinks we wanted. I took the liberty of ordering you a water. I hope that's fine," Rae informed Nova as she opened up the menu containing the options of food the restaraunt has to offer.

     "Oh, that's fine. I was gonna get water anyway," Nova replied, opening up the menu sat on the table in front of her. After scanning the options for a couple minutes, the three girls decided on what food they wanted. 

     As if on cue, the waiter, who had short dark hair and a nametag saying 'Elijah' approached them, a tray holding three glasses filled with liquids in hand. After placing their respective drinks on the wooden table, Elijah pulled out notepad and pencil from his apron. "Are you guys ready to order?" He asked, looking between the three.

     "Yeah, we are," Imane informed him, looking down to her menu. She read off what she wanted and closed her menu, pushing it to the edge of the table.

     "I want the cheese pizza," Nova told Elijah, doing the same as Imane with her menu, stacking hers on top of Imane's.

     After Rae told the waiter what she wanted, he went off to the kitchen of the restaurant with the tray and their order. As soon as the waiter was out of ear-shot, Rae turned to Nova. "So, after eating we're gonna go to the Walk of Fame in Hollywood. And then we planned to go to LA County Museum of Art."

     "Ooh, sounds exciting. Isn't the Walk of Fame the street with all those stars?" Nova inquired.

     "Yup," Imane confirmed. "And the museum is the biggest art museum in the western part of America. They have lots of stuff from other cultures, too."

     Nova hummed, taking a sip of her water. 

     "Nova, how long have you been in Irvine?" Rae asked.

     "A couple months."

     "You're pretty young to be moved out all on your own," Imane commented.

     "Yeah, I guess. I just had to get out of that town."

     "Wait, why?"

     "When I attended public school, I was bullied a lot. So, yeah, living in that town made me extremely anxious. I always thought about being harassed by my classmates."

     "That's terrible," Rae said, sympathetically. "We're glad you're here now."

     "I'm happy I'm here too," Nova told the two girls, looking between them with a smile on her face.