forty four

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 !

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

     Nova was awake in the late—well, early—hours of the morning. Although she knew she should be in bed because of the big day planned tomorrow where she would finally appear on a stream again for the sake of their supporters, the blue-haired girl couldn't tire herself enough to go to sleep. The only things Nova could hear at that time were Corpse's snoring and the faint sounds of cars whizzing by on the street with an occasional honk. It was peaceful.

     Nova turned her attention to her boyfriend, who laid in her arms, sleeping undisturbed. Her heart swelled as she stared at the man she adored, whose lips were slightly parted as he deeply breathed. The warmth of his body provided just enough heat to be comfortable despite the hotness of the atmosphere that filled their apartment. 

     The blue-haired girl then looked out of the window that had their blinds and curtains slightly opened for a bit of light in the room, so it wasn't pitch-black. Their view of the skyline of San Diego was gorgeous. Nova watched as the stars glittered in the surprisingly clear night sky. Usually it was fairly difficult to see stars in the city. 

     The thought brought her back to a couple months ago, when she lived in her own apartment in a completely different city. Before she met Corpse, she had no friends, and had to deal with her issues completely alone. Trying to imagine her life without Corpse and her friends was difficult for Nova. It was cheesy, she knew, but she couldn't live without them. Well, technically she could, but it would be very hard on her. 

     Nova couldn't believe she had found someone that meant everything to her. Almost like how the stars are important to the planets. And there, wrapped in her arms under the moonlight, her star lay, snoring peacefully. And Nova knew she would be loved as long as they lived. And she would love him too.

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄

and that's the end of stars! when i started this book back in late november, i really wasn't expecting much out of it. starting this book was definitely a impulsive decision, but one i wouldn't take back for the world. i love seeing everyone's comments; they really brighten my day. so, thank you, to every person whose read/voted/commented on stars. i love you guys.