five

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 !

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

     Nova shut the dark-wooded door to her lonely apartment with a bag of delivered takeout in tow. Despite living in California, specifically Irvine, for a few months, she had acquired no friends, let alone a roommate. Fuck anxiety, Nova thought as she sat the carrier of food on the marble counter of the kitchen of her residence. 

     Nova dug through the bag for a second locating the food she had ordered. She grabbed the container of pasta, which smelled delightfully scrumptious, and the thin poly wrapper, which held plastic cutlery. With the two items in hand, Nova sat herself on a gray couch sat in front of a fairly large TV. 

     Nova put the pasta and silverware on the coffee table, knowing she would need two hands to find her remote. No matter what, she always seemed to lose it. 

     "Where the fuck could it be," Nova said to herself after searching for a few minutes. She had looked inside the cushions and under the couch for the control, but had found nothing. As Nova sat back down on the couch with a huff, thoughts wandering about where the damned thing was, her phone dinged with a notification. However, the dark-haired girl thought nothing of it at first; because of her interactions online with Corpse she had gained a fair amount of followers. 

     Then, notifications kept coming in. With furrowed eyes, Nova confusedly retrieved her phone, knowing she had for sure turned off notifications for users she didn't follow. Once her phone's display lit up, she understood why. Corpse had sent her a few messages via Instagram.

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

corpse_husband

corpse_husband

Hey Nova

I know this is a lot to ask

But will you pleaaaasseee be a fill?

novacaine

wut

corpse_husband

For our lobby on Among Us

novacaine

our??

corpse_husband

Yeah, I'm playing with Jack, Dream, and a few others

novacaine

U MEAN LIKE JACKSEPTICEYE AND