twenty

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 !

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

novacaine just posted to their story.

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

     As soon as Nova got comfortable in her desk chair with a cup of water and her phone, she clicked on Discord and opened the private server containing herself and her other content-creator friends. Before joining the ongoing voice call, the dark-haired girl checked who was in it. Her dark-brown eyes darted across the screen as she took in the names; cRAEzy, céline, Reginers, yeehaw, Grandma, Sherlock, Paimon, Wattskuno, and Crops. 

     Nova was sure of the identity of Crops; she and Corpse had discussed what they were going to roleplay as beforehand. Nova had chose to slightly match with Corpse by being a southern belle. She had even gone to the extent of practicing her southern accent for hours. Which is what she had been doing before joining the game, causing her to be slightly late to the series of Among Us games they would play. But, by the looks of things, they still had an open spot, so Nova quickly joined the call.

     "Hey y'all," Nova greeted in her perfected southern accent. Her evident practice seemed to catch everyone off-guard as she heard a series of 'woah's come through her headset. Nova giggled at their reactions.

     "Goddamn, Nova, you got good," Corpse remarked in his fake southern accent. Nova had to admit, he was really talented at it.

     "That's Southern Belle to you," Nova sassed back, keeping in character.

     "Apologies ma'am."

     "It's perfect!" Rae screeched, keeping with her crazy character.

     "Literally," Ryan, whom Nova hadn't met before, said in his Regina voice, dragging out the 'y.' 

     "It's nice to meet you, Reginers," Nova said.

     "Nice to meet you too."

     "Okay, but can we talk about how Crops and Southern Belle supposedly met up?" Rae brought up.

     "Um..." Corpse hummed, pondering if he wanted to reveal that information.

     "Should we say?" Nova asked the deep-voiced man.

     "I have no problem with it."