thirteen

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 !

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

     After saying goodbye to the others following their hours of playtime, Nova laid in bed, staring at her phone screen in a daze. Rae hadn't ended her livestream after their session of Among Us, so Nova tried to watch her for entertainment. However, she spiraled and ended up feeling anxious about the number of viewers, just as she did before. Although this time Nova couldn't easily pull herself out of her thoughts. She felt a heavy weight on her chest that wouldn't go away. So, Nova forced herself to exit the YouTube app and message Corpse.

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

ೃ࿔*:・

nova

do you ever get really anxious?

like... about the number of people watching

corpse

Yeah a little bit

Why?

nova

i want my feelings validated

i think i'm gonna have an anxiety attack

corpse

Call me

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Nova sat up in her bed, trying to regulate her breathing. But everything was spiraling out of control. Nova pressed the call button on the contact screen belonging to Corpse. After waiting a couple seconds while only hearing the phone ringing as it tried to connect, Corpse's voice came through the speaker of her phone. 

     "Princesa, you're gonna be fine," Corpse assured the girl upon hearing her staggered breathing.

     "But, like, what if everyone hates me?" Nova blurted out with a shaky voice, putting her fears on display. "I've never been in front of that many people. I'm gonna mess up."

     "Nova, concentrate on your breathing. You sound like you're about to start hyperventilating."

     As the dark-haired girl tried to take deep breaths, salty tears streamed down her face. Then, before she could stifle it, a sob erupted from her lips. 

     Immediately, Corpse sprang into action to comfort the girl's fears. "And everyone loves you on my stream. They say you're super funny, smart, and beautiful."

     "Not everyone. I see hate comments all the time," Nova spurted, wipings the falling tears away with the sleeve of her zip-up jacket. She pulled her knees to her chest and wrapped both arms around it to comfort herself. Slowly, Nova's heartbeat calmed.

     "It's jealousy. You're incredible, Nova. The most incredible person I've ever met," Corpse said sincerely, noticing how Nova's breath slowed with her heartbeat. 

     "Thank you Corpse," Nova simply stated, her voice cracking a bit.

     "You're welcome, princesa. Now go to sleep."

     With that, Corpse hung up, knowing if he stayed on the call with Nova that it would drag on for a couple more hours, disturbing her sleep schedule. The dark haired girl sighed and wiped one last tear lingering beneath her eye, planning to obey his command.