𝟎𝟎𝟐. you hung the moon

𝐀/𝐍: 𝐋𝐮𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐚'𝐬 𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐟𝐢𝐭 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐞𝐟𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐟𝐢𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐟𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭.

𑁦 ̥ ゚☆ᱺ *܂☽
▎𝑆𝑂𝑈𝐿 𝐿𝐼𝐾𝐸 𝑀𝐸   ▎
CHAPTER TWO ─── you hung the moon

𑁦 ̥ ゚☆ᱺ *܂☽▎𝑆𝑂𝑈𝐿 𝐿𝐼𝐾𝐸 𝑀𝐸   ▎CHAPTER TWO ─── you hung the moon

──── 𝖥𝖫𝖠𝖲𝖧𝖡𝖠𝖢𝖪; 𝖭𝖤𝖶 𝖸𝖮𝖱𝖪, 𝟤𝟢𝟣𝟣

             AT KINGMAKER LAND Development, Lucinna Castle made her way through the hallway with a bunch of paperwork in her hands for her brother. She didn't mind helping him as he was busy researching and developing technologies involved with supernatural species, but when someone would call her his secretary she was most likely not amused by it, she was so much more than that.

For centuries, Lucien built up Kingmaker Land Development, and with the advantages he had acquired through his powers, hired some of the best minds in the world to crack the limits of what is even thought to be possible and of course, he wanted his sister to be a part of it.

Lucinna reached the big double doors of her brother's office and knocked. ''Come in, Lucy.'' Lucien's voice sounded through the room as Lucinna opened the door, watching her brother sit at his desk, writing things down, in front of the big windows which almost showed the entire city of New York. ''You know you don't have to knock, right?''

Lucinna nodded her head, humming in response before she walked towards him, there were some privileges from being his sister. ''I've the papers you asked for, brother.'' Lucinna said before she suddenly felt like she couldn't breathe. ''Can you place them on my desk? I'll look into them later.'' Lucien responded without looking up from his paperwork and Lucinna nodded before she paled, her hands started shaking and suddenly she started coughing, dropping the papers out of her hands.

At the sound of her coughing, Lucien looked up at his sister before his eyes went wide in horror when he saw how she reached out for her heart with her hand while her nose started bleeding. ''Lucy?'' He asked as panic went through his body when Lucinna continued coughing and collapsed onto the floor, throwing up blood. ''Lucinna!''

''Lucien...help me!'' Lucinna begged and Lucien was immediately by her side and took her in his embrace. ''What's...happening...to me?!'' Tears left her eyes as she started coughing up more blood which made Lucien act fast. When he noticed some of his employees in the hallway, looking at what was happening with Lucinna made Lucien pissed off.