𝟎𝟎𝟔. beautiful mistake

𝐀/𝐍: 𝐋𝐮𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐚'𝐬 𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐟𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐩.

𑁦 ̥ ゚☆ᱺ *܂☽
▎𝑆𝑂𝑈𝐿 𝐿𝐼𝐾𝐸 𝑀𝐸 ▎
CHAPTER SIX ─── beautiful mistake

             ''WHERE ARE YOU going?'' Was the first thing Lucien asked this morning when he saw Lucinna grab her sport bag

             ''WHERE ARE YOU going?'' Was the first thing Lucien asked this morning when he saw Lucinna grab her sport bag. She stopped in her track as she headed towards the door and turned around to face her brother with an annoyed expression on her face by his attitude. When the youngest Castle sneaked off the other day to play Aurora's game, Lucien was certainly not pleased by it, especially when she told him what had happened.

''Ballet.'' Lucinna simply said with a little sarcasm behind her voice as she swung her bag around her shoulder. ''...Like I do every Thursday.'' She ruffled around her bag, looking if she had everything before she frowned. ''Have you seen my shoes?''

Lucien sighed. ''How 'bout in the moving boxes you haven't unpacked yet?'' He stated, mimicking the same tone she was speaking with which made the brunette roll her eyes, walking back towards her room and looked at the labeled boxes she hadn't unpacked, somewhere stored in the back of her closet.

She grabbed one of the boxes and opened it, however, a frown appeared on her face as soon as she looked into it. There was a drawing in the box. She didn't know why she still had it or why she hadn't burned it yet, but as she looked at the drawing of herself, her eyes switched towards the signed name underneath from the person who made it for her which said,

 She didn't know why she still had it or why she hadn't burned it yet, but as she looked at the drawing of herself, her eyes switched towards the signed name underneath from the person who made it for her which said,

Lucinna remembered the night he had made that drawing for her. How they could talk for hours about things they had never spoken to another living soul or their late night walks around the castle. She thought he understood her until she found out he was just using her to get to her friend and broke her trust.

She quicky shook off the memories that were flowing through her head because of the drawing and placed it back in the box before she grabbed her ballet shoes. She stood up from her kneeled position next to the box and kicked it somewhere in a corner of her closet before she made her way back to the living room.