𝟎𝟏𝟎. a ghost along the mississippi

𝐀/𝐍: 𝐋𝐮𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐚'𝐬 𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐟𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐩.

𑁦 ̥ ゚☆ᱺ *܂☽
▎𝑆𝑂𝑈𝐿 𝐿𝐼𝐾𝐸 𝑀𝐸   ▎
CHAPTER TEN ─── a ghost along the mississippi

             LUCINNA WAS WALKING through the woods as all she could see was darkness

LUCINNA WAS WALKING through the woods as all she could see was darkness. She could hardly see where she was going until suddenly a path lightened its way for her. She paused for a second, furrowing her brows in confusion before decided to follow the path and within seconds, she was standing in front of her childhood home.

She slowly took a step towards the house and made her way inside, slowly pushing the door open so she could get a good peak at the room. ''Hello?'' She questioned in confusion as she walked further into the room before the sound of a baby crying caught her ears.

''Oh, shh, shh, it's okay, my little angel.'' The sound of her mother's voice sounded from the other side of the room. ''Mother is here.'' Lucinna almost teared up at the sight of her mother who held a little girl in her arms, wrapped in a soft pink blanket.

''Mom?'' Lucinna smiled at the sight of her mother and walked towards her, however, Grace walked right through her as she made her way further into the room. Lucinna narrowed her eyes in confusion before she decided to follow her mother.

Grace walked to the nursery before she handed the baby girl to a dark silhouette. All she could see was the shape of a man, but he was surrounded by darkness. ''I wish you could meet me, little one...'' A male British accent sounded making Lucinna furrow her brows, taking a step closer to have a better look, but couldn't. ''But unfortunately, you can't.''

The world around her started fading which made Lucinna's eyes widen. ''Wait, please...'' She called out as she made her way towards the dark silhouette, however, before she could even reach him, she was standing back in the darkened woods with nothing but the sound of nature whistling.

Lucinna gasped, opening her eyes immediately which were glowing a bright white for just a second. Lucinna shook her head as a weird feeling went through her body. She glanced around the room before her eyes landed on the ring around her finger. ''What the..?'' Was all she asked as she watched a glow fade away.

She jumped out of bed before she noticed it was still the middle of the night. The youngest Castle groaned softly before she made her way out of her bedroom towards the kitchen as she grabbed a glass of water. Her mind wondered off to the dark silhouette as she had no clue who he was. Did she know him? And what did he mean with; I wish you could meet me?

Lucinna looked down at her hand which was slightly shaking before the sound of footsteps were heard behind her which made Lucinna on edge, knowing what happened last time when she heard the sound. She felt a hand on her shoulder which made Lucinna jump, a soft squeal slipped from her lips before she spun around and punched the person in the face.