𝟎𝟎𝟒. a walk on the wild side

𝐀/𝐍: 𝐋𝐮𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐚'𝐬 𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐟𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐞𝐟𝐭, 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐟𝐢𝐭 (𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐟𝐢𝐭) 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐟𝐢𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐱 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭.

𑁦 ̥ ゚☆ᱺ *܂☽
▎𝑆𝑂𝑈𝐿 𝐿𝐼𝐾𝐸 𝑀𝐸   ▎
CHAPTER FOUR ─── a walk on the wild side

             IT WAS A new day in New Orleans as Lucinna Castle decided to go out for a run, liking how the wind blew through her hair as she ran through the streets

             IT WAS A new day in New Orleans as Lucinna Castle decided to go out for a run, liking how the wind blew through her hair as she ran through the streets. She liked how she could still do things like humans would do without using her vampire abilities. She wanted to clear her mind as memories of the past were spinning through her head. The only thing she could keep thinking about was Elijah and Klaus finding out that she was not only alive, but also had been in New Orleans with her brother the whole time.

Another thing the youngest Castle kept thinking about was all the colorful ways she could hurt the immortal Hybrid which was mostly not her style, it was more her brother's. Lucinna was more like someone who didn't hold onto the past. She didn't hold grudges against the people who hurt her or was someone who was out for revenge, she dealt with her problems and got over it.

The brunette shook the negative thoughts out of her head and continued running. However, in these thousand years there was one thing she didn't get over and it frustrated her to the bone, but lucky for her she quickly got distracted again when one of her favorite songs blazed through her ears.

A smile quickly made its way onto Lucinna's face as she cheerfully ran further, listening to music on her cell phone. She passed various locals who all seemed happy and ready for a party as she made her way down the street.

She ran her way down the pier, watching as boats sailed through the harbor before she slowed down her pace and grabbed her phone from her pocket. ''Run complete...'' Lucinna said with a few pants as she was trying to catch her breath. ''Well done, Lucinna.'' The female automated voice of her phone told her which caused Lucinna to stop completely. ''Five point three miles. Forty-one minutes. Eighteen seconds faster than yesterday. Good effort.'' The brunette exhaled, enjoying the view for a few more seconds and smiled before she decided to make her way back to the penthouse.

As Lucinna reached the penthouse building again, her phone started buzzing, thinking it was her brother, but instead the caller ID read, 'Unknown' before she answered it. ''Hello?'' Lucinna answered as she walked through the doors of the building and made her way towards the elevator.