𝟎𝟎𝟖. the other girl in new orleans

𝐀/𝐍: 𝐋𝐮𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐚'𝐬 𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐟𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐩.

𑁦 ̥ ゚☆ᱺ *܂☽
▎𝑆𝑂𝑈𝐿 𝐿𝐼𝐾𝐸 𝑀𝐸 ▎
CHAPTER EIGHT ─── the other girl in new orleans

             LUCINNA CASTLE WAS having one of her dark days, she wasn't her normal cheerful and dreamy self, she was down and taken over by sadness

             LUCINNA CASTLE WAS having one of her dark days, she wasn't her normal cheerful and dreamy self, she was down and taken over by sadness. All she wanted to do was stay in bed and try to drown her sorrows in ice cream and milkshakes.

Last night was a rough night for her and certainly now one of her darkest secrets had been revealed, but there were also other certain things she couldn't shake off, like the way Klaus reacted and how he went after her to see if she was okay. She didn't understand why he did what he did, but one thing was for sure, she didn't know how to feel about it. In fact, she didn't know how to feel about anything.

After she had broken down the other night, Lucien stayed with her as he wanted to make sure she was doing alright, seeing she was scared of her nightmares and memories. The vampire was taken over by rage and anger by this reveal, he wanted nothing more than to make the young lord suffer for what he had done to his baby sister, and lucky for him, he was slowly getting his wish as Tristan was kidnapped and tortured by the Mikaelsons.

Lucien had broken the alliance he had with Tristan and Aurora, and had given the very weapon that they all tried to get their hands on to Klaus, being done with all the drama that had been caused because of it, but of course the drama wasn't done with them.

After Lucien had released Cami, they discovered that she had been taken by a certain red-head who decided to play another one of her games out of revenge and jealousy. The older Castle decided to investigate what went wrong the other night and when he did, he had called Klaus and told him about his missing friend.

The older Castle was currently waited for the Hybrid's arrival and while he was waiting, he made his way down the hallway to his sister's room and softly knocked on her door. ''Lucy, it's me...May I come in, please?'' He gently said, placing his head against the wooden door as he knew his sister had requested to be left alone, but as every big brother wanted, Lucien wanted to be there for his sister. ''I have your favorite milkshake...''

He heard her mutter that he could come in before he slowly pulled the handle down, opening the door. Lucinna was curled up into a ball under her covers, her knees pulled against her chest as if she was trying to hide. Lucien sat down on her bed and sighed, ''How are you feeling?''

''I don't know.'' She whispered as she slowly revealed herself to her brother, pulling off the covers, so he could see her pale appearance and notice the red color around her eyes from all her crying while her cheeks were missing their usual rose tint. ''I truly don't know how to feel right now.''