𝟎𝟎𝟑. i'll see you in hell or new orleans

𝐀/𝐍: 𝐋𝐮𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐚'𝐬 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐟𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐞𝐟𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐟𝐢𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭.

𑁦 ̥ ゚☆ᱺ *܂☽
▎𝑆𝑂𝑈𝐿 𝐿𝐼𝐾𝐸 𝑀𝐸   ▎
CHAPTER THREE ─── i'll see you in hell or new orleans

𑁦 ̥ ゚☆ᱺ *܂☽▎𝑆𝑂𝑈𝐿 𝐿𝐼𝐾𝐸 𝑀𝐸   ▎CHAPTER THREE ─── i'll see you in hell or new orleans

──── 𝖥𝖫𝖠𝖲𝖧𝖡𝖠𝖢𝖪; 𝖢𝖮𝖴𝖱𝖳 𝖮𝖥 𝖬𝖠𝖱𝖲𝖤𝖨𝖫𝖫𝖤𝖲, 𝟣𝟢𝟢𝟤 𝖠.𝖣.

             THE COURT OF Marseilles, a celebration of some kind is being held outside the Count de Martel's castle, where the entire court has gathered in the yard. Music is being played on instruments nearby, and guests mingle at the various stations. There are tables laden with fruit, bread, and cheese set up next to a practice field, where several women, including Aurora, are kneeling in the grass together.

The women watch with interest as Elijah and Tristan practice throwing axes at wooden circles propped up several meters away, clapping in amusement when their axe hits its target.

Near one of the tables, Klaus is sitting in a chair, where he's whittling a horse figurine from a block of wood before he started to have a conversation with Lucien, but away from all the noise, behind a few trees at the back of the castle, a young man and woman were lying in the grass, totally out of breath as they continued laughing.

Lucinna was off duty as the lady Aurora didn't need her at the moment, so that gave the youngest Castle the chance to finally have some fun. She was trying to catch her breath as she looked at the man who laid next to her, giving her one of his cocky smirks as she had just raced with her newest friend, Kol Mikaelson.

Lucinna was someone who took everything she did serious and didn't make time to just have fun like she did when she was little, but Kol showed her that there was always time for some fun and games. Lucinna knew she could never win from the Original, seeing she would get tired pretty fast, Kol always won and sometimes faked a few gasps to tease her, but Lucinna knew he couldn't get tired from these games.

''You cheated!'' Lucinna said with a pout as Kol helped her stand back up on her feet, dusting off her dress. ''You used that speed-thingy...that's not fair.''

''Oh, but darling it's so much fun!'' Kol stated, smirking victoriously which made Lucinna glare at the Original. ''Besides you're cute when you try to keep up with me.''

''Panting and out of breath?'' She questioned laughing as she placed her hands on her hips and Kol shrugged before he grinned as the most mischievous idea in his head which made Lucinna raise an eyebrow. ''Oh, no...I know that look. Whatever you're planning...don't.''