𝟎𝟎𝟗. savior

𝐀/𝐍: 𝐋𝐮𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐚'𝐬 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐟𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐞𝐟𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐟𝐢𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐬 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭.

𑁦 ̥ ゚☆ᱺ *܂☽
▎𝑆𝑂𝑈𝐿 𝐿𝐼𝐾𝐸 𝑀𝐸   ▎
CHAPTER NINE ─── savior

             IT WAS A few days later and let's just say, things had changed in those days

IT WAS A few days later and let's just say, things had changed in those days. Lucinna was getting along really well with the Mikaelsons. She seemed to have started on a good page with Freya, but it wasn't compared to the friendship she had with Rebekah. Elijah never had any troubles with the youngest Castle and was rather welcoming and polite towards her.

Cami, who had been staying with them for the past few days, started to warm up to the youngest Castle and needed to tell her over and over again that she didn't have to feel sorry for what happened in the church, but Lucinna did it anyway.

And then there was Klaus, well, Lucinna stopped calling him by all those insulting names she had for him and went back to his real name while Klaus started calling her by her nickname. She actually didn't mind being around him anymore. She slowly started warming up to him after what happened between them and what Klaus had done for her, but Aurora's words somehow always found their way into the back of her mind.

It was Christmas aka Lucinna's favorite holiday of the year, although she never thought she was going to celebrate it with more people than just her brother. The Castle siblings' Christmas tradition weren't anything big, they would mostly just watch It's A Wonderful Life together and exchange gifts with each other. Lucinna always tried to surpass her previous gift for her brother, and even though Lucien keeps telling her she doesn't have to buy anything for him, she wouldn't stop until she found the perfect gift.

Lucinna was currently in the Mikaelsons' courtyard, putting the last touches on the Christmas tree in the middle of the room, adorned with white lights and gold and red baubles. ''Let me guess, Christmas is your favorite holiday?'' Cami questioned curiously as she walked towards the brunette with two cups filled with hot chocolate and marshmallows.

''Absolutely! I love Christmas...'' Lucinna said with a bright smile as she turned around to face the blonde, taking one of the cups from her. ''Mostly it's just me and my brother, but I got a feeling that this year will be different.''

Cami smiled at the youngest Castle before taking a sip from her hot chocolate. Cami was watching with equal parts curiosity, horror, and exasperation as a compelled woman drained blood from a cut on the palm of her hand into a wine glass. Cami gave the brunette a confused look before asking, ''Do you guys, like, pay her?''

Lucinna chuckled but before she got the chance to explain, the blood donor smiled at both girls cheerfully as Klaus waltzed into the room and answers her question, ''Handsomely! And with a generous Christmas bonus.'' Klaus looked over at the woman, who handed him the glass of her blood. ''Isn't that right?''