Chapter 16

Waking up I hear a cry. Call it mother's intuition but I know that it was Carter's cry. Getting up still slightly groggy I stand and start walking towards the cry. I don't make it very far before I trip over Max.

Groaning I get off Max. By now I know that he's awake. Continuing my way to a crying Carter I make sure this time to watch out for my brothers. Getting him I take him to the bathroom and change his pull-up. And put him in actual clothes

(A/n pull ups as in like potty training kids so it's not a diaper and not like actual underwear. Just giving ya a heads up for future use of the word if it is used again)

Walking out of the bathroom with Carter I see all my brothers awake and sitting on my floor or standing with a kid.

I start talking saying "So today's game plan is to tell dad about the triplets and for him not to throw any objects because of it. And I'm talking about when you boys get angry and do that, I assume that comes from our father not mother."

That was all I was able to get out before our dad walks in the room. He came in talking about how today was going to be a bonding day with just the two of us and no one would bother us. Jokes on him it's not going to be a bonding day just for us, it's going to be a bonding day with everyone.

When he finished talking I was getting ready to explain the situation about how that won't work but little miss Sarah beat me to talking saying how she was hungry. Then one of the cutest things happened, the boys simultaneously agreed and said yes at the same time. Al got up from sitting on the floor to go over to dad and make sure he didn't freak out or get really angry or anything like that.

Not wanting cranky kids before another set of introductions begins I say let's go eat some breakfast, then we can have bonding time. Everyone agrees to that plan besides our dad who is still trying to figure everything out.

Samuel and I ended up making breakfast together and what we made was omelets and a fruit salad. I made sure to put both options on three plates for the kids. This time round I took turns holding one while they ate then swapped for a different kid. We definitely need to do shopping not only for more clothes that are acceptable around kids, more clothes for the kids but also things for around the house. Because my guess is this house isn't even childproof anymore.

The kids had finally eaten so I was having the boys watch them while Ales, dad and I talked in the office about the kids and my actual story.

I didn't even let dad start talking or asking any questions before I started telling my story. He didn't even try to interrupt me. I guess Ales could tell Thai was all becoming more and more stressful because he poured be a glass of bourbon that was sitting on a shelf in the office. So instead of focusing of what I was saying happened to me I was focusing on the bourbon swishing and moving around in the glass.

After my story was done my dad was almost in tears. I decided I would let some information go about how my mom made sure to get back at all the men directly invoked with what happened to me. He chucked at that, apparently my mom was known for going a little bit too far with some things but she always made sure that if they had a good family that didn't know what they were doing the family would be taken care of financially and not worry about anyone going after then.

My dad understood and this time the office visit was only an hour. And guess what was next in the list, it was the kids meeting their grandfather. They only had one set of actual grandparents anyways and one of them was already dead so we had to make the most out of only having a grandfather now.

A/N
I'm so sorry about not updating for like over a month but school was being switched up and I became really busy and could not think of a good way for this chapter to go. But earlier this month I go like a whole idea and everything has been good since for writing.

Alessandro will sometimes be called Al or San or dro or or les or Ales just in case you didn't already figure that out. I haven't exactly figured out which of the Nicknames will Actually be used but the more nicknames I get for the other characters I will let it be known.

Question of the chapter is how many chapters do you want in this book?

Also what is your favorite show or movie because depending on the day the show I watch can change drastically

You guys can also comment or private message me any ideas for things to happen in this story and maybe it will happen.  Or if you ever need to talk I'm here

Hope you like this chapter!
mghmmc