Chapter 15

Annalise POV

I was thinking about how much my life has changed and it was even changing in a good way. What I didn't expect was for Xavier and Armando to rush into my room with the triplets.

Before I could speak Xavier beat me to it saying "Dad's home and no one has told him about you having kids. We were told to bring them up to you and wait until you figure out how you wanted to play this we have a few minutes before dad gets suspicious of anything. Alessandro and Samuel and distracting him while Max cleans the family room up some so it doesn't look so messy."

I think all of us were panicking on the inside on one knew exactly how our father was going to react. After thinking for a few minutes I decided that the best way this could be done is if I had them stay up here with the triplets while Alessandro and I tell dad. After telling Xavier and Armando the plan I started going downstairs.

After wondering around the house for a bit I could hear my bothers and father talking. Following the sound of their voices I found them in the family room. It looked like a few tiny tornadoes ran though the room, which is understandable because there were three tornado like kids in here. It seems like they were arguing about what happened in the room. I guess I came down at the right time.

Deciding to interrupt their arguing I start saying "Look dad, there has been more happening today than there has been for the past week. I think my brothers and I are all tired and need to sleep. So can we please continue this conversation tomorrow?"

Our dad seemed to agreed about us looking tired and talking about this tomorrow. My brothers were all looking at me in amazement. I guess they never got out of stuff like this.

Leaving the family room we all started up the stairs. Before we parted way i told them to meet in my room within thirty minutes but for each of them to meet in there at a different time so it didn't look like they all went to my room at once.

This plan seemed to work because within fifteen minutes all of my brothers were in my room. The cute thing is they were all taking turns with the kids. I think the issue was just now sinking in because I started to panic some.

Alessandro was the first to talk saying " Let me start of my saying my sister is a badass and an awesome mom. More on topic is how are we going to keep three toddlers quiet enough so that dad doesn't notice until we talk to him in the morning?"

After thinking for a bit I think we all silent agreed on a sleepover in my room. Who knew a niece and nephews would cause family bonding. I guess the stress of being a teen mom and meeting my actual family was getting to me because I was in desperate need to some sleep.

Going in the walk in closet to I change into some pajamas and grab some for the kids. Handing a pair to each of the brothers that had a kid. That way I could just go to sleep hopefully with it being dreamless. I don't want my family to see what can happen, I have them under control most of the time but I think the triplets brought some memories I blocked out back.

Author Note
Sorry for not updating in a while I've been busy with schoolwork and traveling. I also just couldn't figure out what I wanted to happen in future chapters and this chapter would determine some things.  So sorry for the delay and enjoy!