Chapter 6

Pic of Cartiér

I decided that I'd wander a little until I found a brother. I managed to find the kitchen without seeing a single brother on the way.

Once got in the kitchen I could hear and argument about me but I could tell which brothers it was.
" I don't trust her she should go back to where she came from."
"I think she'll fit in just fine"
"She'll just get in our way"
"She's useless and nothing"
They said some other stuff but I was busy trying to calm myself. He used to call me nothing and I hate him. I was interrupted by Armando trying to talk to me.

The only person who I could talk to about this was Mikie since he was the one who saved me. So I came up with the lane but reasonable excuse to talk to dad. And was able to slip a note to him saying meet in the back yard when they're done talking.

Within ten minutes he was outside sitting next to the pool. I saw him and burst into tears. He just rocked me back and forth saying calming things. At that moment in time I didn't care what my brothers would think if they saw us. When I finally calmed down enough to talk I told him " one of them called me nothing and that's what he always said. I couldn't stop thinking about it and I just needed to talk." He proceeded to kiss my forehead and say " aww baby you may have only lived with me for a few months but you are family you can always call or talk to me. After what you're said during you're grand entrance I was asked what you said but made something up."  He had his arms wrapped around me and he rocked up and we sat in silence. When they rescues me he was the first one I saw and we just bonded. He was the only was the only one who I'd talk to and he could get me to eat unlike others. I was at my lowest point and the American Mafia helped raise me up again.

I didn't know why but I could tell something was going to go wrong soon. I just didn't know that if would happen in a few minutes.

From behind me I heard someone yell " What the F*ck is going on out here" I didn't bother Turing around since I knew I could explain some of it. 

New Character

Mikie 22 years oldSecond in command of American mafiaAnna's go to personSpeaks Dutch, Spanish and French

Mikie
22 years old
Second in command of American mafia
Anna's go to person
Speaks Dutch, Spanish and French