Chapter 7

Recap:
From behind me I heard someone yell " What the F*ck is going on out here" I didn't bother Turing around since I knew I could explain some of it.
———————————————————————————

Mikie looked like he was going to sh*t his pants but I remained calm. I just watched them until all my brothers plus my dad were outside looking at us.

I calmly said " Before you ask no we are not dating. Yes we've met before, he was there for me when no one else was. He is like a brother and therapist to me. Now if you have any questions ask now. Also to my dearest father and Alessandro I will tell too the story about meeting him after all of this." With me saying that we're not dating seemed to calm them. No other questions were asked. Alessandro decided it was time to go in and tell the story. He saw that I tensed so he agrees to have four people in the room for it, they were him, our father, Mikie and I.

On the office I took a deep breath and started telling one of my stories, " It all started when I was thirteen. I had a new teacher at school, he had a thick Russian accent. I was interested in visiting Russia at the time. Slowly he started gaining a lot of interest in me. It turns out he was part of the Russian mafia and the second in command saw me once. He set his eyes on me a few months before and wanted me to be his. On winter break there was a school dance my friends and I had decided to go." I took a breath and looked at all three of them at the words Russian mafia they all tensed. I continued " during the dance one of the mafia members was able to drug my drink. I woke up the next day in the bed of a Russian mafia member. It wasn't that time that I lost my virginity. Over the next few days he would only do foreplay , but he would do more stuff each day. Saying how I was making him feel better. It was in the same week he finally did it and took my innocents away. He started raping me daily. I would resist but then he'd just drug me a rape me more. He always called me nothing. I went thought that torture for four months." Looking up at Mikie I smiled a little and sent back to talking " One night I could hear fighting by and gunshots. It was the American mafia and they were trying to find someone. The stumbled upon me chained to a bed naked. Mikie was the first to get out of being shocked and unchain me. I cling to him and he rescued me. I was in a bad state when they found me. Slowly I got better. For a few months Mikie was the only one I'd talk to and he was the only one who could get me to eat." I could see the anger in my brother's eyes and regret in my father's. " While wandering around the house today I heard the others arguing and one of them called me nothing. I couldn't handle bottling it all up so I slipped a bit to Mikie so we could talk. So if he ended the meeting early then that's why. He's my person and I love him for that but I would never date him. He has the effect of relaxing me like you guys will have. So sorry if you say I can't hang out with him but I still will and if either of you tell the others you are done for I need to tell people on my own. My trauma my story so I will and it has happened after I was kidnapped but they are dead so don't worry and now I'll be going to bed. Telling my story is tiring"

I left with confidence, happiness and a little less self-pitty.