Chapter 4

Pic of Alessandro

As Cartiér opened the door he called for the boys. A few seconds later all six of them were looking at me. I don't think they noticed my necklace. Fred and their father were already on their way to his office to talk. So I was left with five incredibly handsome boys. I can't deny that but I'm also not into them.

What shocked me was that Alessandro was as the one that started the introductions. They all said their name and something they like it was weird like they were comfortable with me but didn't know why.

After an hour or so or watching them talk and having a few conversations. Fred and my father came down for dinner. I was able to pull Fred aside and ask "does he know about me being his?" with that question he responded he has his suspicions but I said he needs to talk you you about if after dinner." That calmed me quite a bit and off to the dining room we went.

Dinner was interesting. They started talking in Italian about how I looked like someone familiar but they didn't know who exactly. Alessandro finally said that is was their mom that I looked like. I smirked but tried to make sure no one saw, but Cartiér did.

After dinner Fred and I walked to the office discussing what to say and not to say if we were talked to alone. Once I got home I knew I'd have to let my emotions run wild for a while. But now in the present I was about to know on the office door when it swung open, it was Alessandro not Cartiér but I saw him at the desk. Slowly I made my was to one of the chairs in front of the desk preparing myself to be questioned. My father was the one who asked the first question which was " where'd you get that necklace?" I responded with "I got it from my mother you might have known her better as your wife." As I said that I set the letter I was supposed to give them on his desk. The shock was on his face for a second but quickly covered. I guess they needed to talk about me so I was sent to the hallway.

It seemed like it was forever but in reality it was only a few minutes before I was allowed to re-enter. As expected the wanted a dna test. I was happy to oblige with it.

Soon enough their family doctor came with the dna supplies. None of the boys questioned him being there. Once my dna was taken I was told be be patient and wait here. I had to wait alone before Fred had left for an emergency business trip meaning I would possibly have the house to myself.

Author Note

Hey guys if you have any ideas for chapters feel free to message me and they could
Possibly be included