Chapter 13

After half an hour all three kids had woken up. I knew that I had told the boys that once the kids woke up they could meet them but I was the one who wasn't ready for them to meet. I never had a family instead I had a computer and that was my family.

Contemplating what to do I decided it was time for a snack time anyways so I'd take them down for a snack and they could meet the boys. Sighing I walk over to where the triplets are playing, I pick up Sarah and Cameron. Then take Clayton's hand and we start walking out of the room. Slowly we make our way to the kitchen. For the house being a mansion it's surprising that they don't have a cook.

Deciding on apple slices for the kids. I went to the fridge and grabbed two apples for them. Usually they get Caramel with the apple slices since Sarah is allergic to peanut butter , but today they would get plain apple slices. Martie would leave notes whenever I'd babysit and one thing they'd always eat was apples. I know that I have to be more responsible now that I have people that want to love me and I also have kids to take care of. I think I'll have to quit street fighting but taking care of my kids will be worth it.

I decided to cut the apple slices and put them all on one plate so they can just grab them as they please. Sighing I take my phone out and add high chairs to the list of things to get for them at this house. I decide I'll take them to the family room that way they can eat and walk around for a little.

I was able to get all three of them to walk to the family room, while I carried the plate. Enter the room I saw Armando making out with a blonde bimbo . I immediately told the kids to go wait in the hallway while I had a little talk with Uncle Armando. The obeyed since they have been told to do similar things with Martie and I. I decided that I'd talk in a calm matter to start with.

" Armando if you're done making out with this bimbo can I use the family room. Since I have young family that's going to be eating and running around."

I think he forgot that they'd be meeting the triplets and that I had triplets because it took him a minute or two to actually say something. What he said was that the bimbo needed to leave. I almost threw her out since she called me a whore. Armando was my hero and literally dragged her out of the house ignoring her screams of protests.

I called the kids back into the family room and set the apples on the table. Once they started eating I called for the family. I guess they could sense I needed a break because they said they'd watch them while I chilled and took and shower. Alessandro already knew who was who so he could introduce them. It was a very heartwarming thing. I don't think this family is as bad as I thought.

Author note
I'd like to say thank you for over 4K reads. I started writing this story for fun and I never thought it would get so many reads.

Would you guys prefer short chapters that would happen more often like the ones now or longer ones that might just take a little longer to write?