The Results ~ Chapter 20 ~ Part 2

~Previously~

Ahiella- exactly then she's like who would tell this guy something like that behind my back. She tried calling all of the boys that she did it with and...

~NOW~

Ahiella- and none of them answered.

Derek- damn so did they block her or sum?

Ahiella- nah they just didn't answer. Then she tried calling them a couple hours later and one of them answered and said they were all friends, and that they were hanging out together. She got scared and told him if he could ask everyone if they pulled out. You wanna know what they all say?

Everyone- yes!

Shylo- c'mon Ahiella!

Ahiella okkk damnnn! They all said they ain't pull out. 

Everyone- oh- DAYYUUUMMMM!!

Ahiella- those were my emotions once I heard that too but y'know ian wanna hurt her feelings so I stayed quiet with my mouth open and tried comforting her.

Monroe- I mean I guess she deserves that because 1. She cheated on Jack.   2. She ain't do it with just one person. She did it with like 10 people.

Shylo- dead ass. And if Jack takes her back he a trooper. He a real one for that.

Ahiella- dead ass bro. But yea that's it. Oh wait before you hang up!

Everyone- what?

Ahiella- she tryna get an abortion. I tried to convince her not to but she can do whatever she wants. She told me she don't think she stable like money wise and mentally to have a baby.

Shylo- i mean ian having a baby either. I am wayyyy to damn young for a baby.

Derek- excuse me! Girlll! We having a baby.

Shylo- yea we are just not now bubs.

Derek- *sigh* fine.

Alyssa and Monroe- we gone be aunties when she get pregnant! 

They got up dancing like the crackheads that hey are.

Ahiella- ok well that's all I had to say.

Shylo- ok love you!

Ahiella- I love you guys!

Everyone- we love you too bye!

Ahiella- bye!

She hung up. Chile anyways that was a roller coaster of emotions. But I haven't been feeling any cramps and it's almost the time when I get my monthly cycle. I always get cramps before I get my cycle. This same shit happened to me last month. Wtf is going.

Shylo- Can me and Derek talk?

Everyone except Derek- yea.

They all left except Derek.

Derek- what happened mamas?

Shylo- Baby. I think I'm pregnant.

Derek- how? You said we weren't having babies right now. 

Shylo- yea I know but I haven't been having any cramps.

Derek- but you always have cramps like 4 days before you start your cycle.

Shylo- yea, but this same shit happened to me last month. But then I got my cramps like an hour later. 

Derek- yes baby, but i think to make sure we should maybe wait til tomorrow to get a test and see. Ok?