Will You Be My Girlfriend~Chapter 5

~Previously~

~Derek's pov~

Shylo- Ok, so what do you wanna do?

I sat down in the front of her bed. Before she could sit down I pulled her onto my lap.

Derek- I- I have feelings for you.

Shylo- I have feelings for someone else...

~NOW~

I had brought clothes from earlier so I could sleep over.

There was dead silence. I looked down to the ground because I was so sad about what Shylo had just said. I looked back up and I saw Shylo smiling.

Derek- Why are you laughing and smiling? 

I said tearing up.

Shylo- Aww baby, don't cry. I was just playing!

She said while lifting my head up and looking at me in the eyes. Her eyes were filled with love and care for me. I felt so relieved and so I hugged her. But I was still so annoyed with what she did. After a couple minutes she had pulled away from the hug and looked at me in the eyes again

Shylo- I have feelings-

I cut her off with a kiss. She blushed and smiled so hard.

~Shylo's pov~

That kiss was the best kiss ever. I decided to tell Derek about my relationship with my ex.

Shylo- I think it's time I tell you about what happened with my ex and I.

Derek- I'm all ears.

Shylo- Long story short, he was cheating on me since the relationship started and he r- r- r- raped m- me and he would hit- t- me everyday. I had told my parents after I broke up with him and I told my friends as soon as I could so they would always be with me except for you and the boys. That's why we would hang out everyday after school, in school, and everywhere we went.

I was shedding tears and when I finished I just laid my head on Derek's shoulder, and he rubbed my shoulder comforting me. I had stopped crying after like 5 minutes.

Derek- I'm so sorry this happened to you mamas, and I hope I made you feel better. But he deserved more of what he got earlier, it'll be ok because you're with me.

Shylo- I love you bubba.

Derek- I love you too mamas.

It was about 8 o'clock and we decided that we were going to film a YouTube video. We did the "what's in the box challenge". Let me tell you it was both a bad but good idea. We were bored so we played by our selves taking turns of course. I went first and I put a  hamster in the box.

Shylo- Ok. It's ready, so you can go now.

Derek- Mamas I'm scared.

Shylo- Bubba just put your hand inside it won't hurt you. Or will it?

Derek- Mamas stop I'm already scared I don't need to be scared even more.

I obviously cut the parts out where we called each other bubba and mamas so no one knew about our little relationship going on.

Shylo- Bubba just touch it and try and guess. Ok?

Derek- Ok, I'll try because I'm scared and I wanna get this over with.