The Drama ~ Chapter 23

~Previously~

We sighed in tiredness from screaming so loud and just looked at each other until the next song played. While the next song was playing we drove back home.

~NOW~

~Flashback over~

I woke up out my little day dream or whatever you wanna call it with Derek looking at me like he just finished day dreaming too.

Derek- Did you get a flashback to when-

Shylo- We were in the car screaming song lyrics? Yea.

Derek- Wtf? That's weird. 

(I need to put the face reveal here because I don't wanna put it at the end cause then it's gone be a whole lotta shit I gotta do to make space. SOOOO here you go but I'm kinda scared cause I'm ugly asffff)

 SOOOO here you go but I'm kinda scared cause I'm ugly asffff)

(my eyes can't take this pain

(my eyes can't take this pain. I'm an ugly mf man)

~BACK TO THE STORY~

Shylo- I know right. But um, I think I'm gonna watch the show. You good bubs?

Derek- Yea I'm fine. It's just- Nevermind. Lemme go use the bathroom. 

Shylo- Ok.

Derek got up and he was gone for like a whole 30 minutes. While I was waiting for him to come back his phone was blowing up. I got the phone after like 5 dings from a text message and saw it was Alexandra. One of his annoying exes. Actually this was the ex that I hated the most. She always made Derek feel bad for himself and she made him feel insecure. When she cheated on him he was in such a deep depression. She's the ex that slept with my ex while they were both in relationships. They made my life and Derek's life extremely toxic. One of the texts said 

Alexandra- Come to me now.

Alexandra- I need you.

Alexandra- Hurry. I need you.

Alexandra- I need you.

Alexandra- Come on. You know what we need to do.

Alexandra- Where are you?

I decided to type back but I deleted everything. I couldn't process what I was reading. I looked at the messages again. I scrolled a little bit more to the top. 

Derek- I'm going. Just give me a minute. 

Wow. Derek went back to his ex. This is what I was scared about. Him going back to his ex and leaving me. Completely heart broken. I had to leave the house. I needed to get some fresh air. I got a couple of missed calls and texts from Derek. I didn't answer anything. I turned off my location and everything. He basically just cheated on me before he could even the house. I don't even know how long this has been going on. I ran out of the house so fast. I ran for a long time. I called the girls and told them to not tell Derek where I was. But if I didn't call them back in 20 minutes to call Derek and give him my location. I went to a park about 3 miles away from the house. I was out of breathe but I grabbed a big water bottle before I left the house. I was a the park and this guy was staring at me. I took out my phone while running and I called the girls. At this point I was sprinting down the block on my way towards a public place with a lot of people. The girls answered and I told them my location. I was at the mall. They told me where they parked but by the time I was leaving the doors I ran into some guy. He was hitting on me. 

???- How are you? What's your name?

Shylo- Um, my name is Madeleine. I'm fine.

???- Well hi Madeleine. My name is John. Where are you going in such a hurry?

Shylo- Well, It was nice meeting you John, but I have to go. 

John- Oh well. Where are you going? I was just trying to talk to this beautiful lady standing in front of me.

Shylo- What do you mean? Um, I have a boyfriend.

John- That doesn't matter. He doesn't have to know Madeleine. 

He said pulling my hair behind my ear. I backed away.

Shylo- LEAVE ME ALONE!

I said running to the parking trying to find the car. The man was chasing me but he was slow asf. I got to the car after I lost him. I told the girls everything from when I woke up to now. They were driving me back home. There was no one chasing us or following us. We are fine. 

Shylo- I might be going to my sisters house next week. 

Monroe and Alyssa- That's cool.

Shylo- Yup.

We talked until we got to my house. They came to the living room with me. We watched half of a movie and the girls had to leave. After about 10 minutes I heard the door open. Then I felt eyes on me. I knew exactly who it was. 

Derek- I-

Shylo- Don't speak to me Derek. 

Derek- I didn't even-

Shylo- I don't wanna hear it.

Derek was sobbing, so I turned around.

Shylo- D-DEREK! WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO YOU?!?!?!!?

~TBC~

~Author's note~ 

So i'm doing this new thing where i put questions at the end of each chapter. I saw someone do it on their story I think it was @Derektrendz_wifeyy yes it was her. So I wanted to try it.

Would you have done the same thing as Shylo when she thought Derek cheated on her, Or was planning to cheat one her? 

If not, what would you have done??

What do you think Shylo saw when she turned around???

What happened to Derek????

Uh back to the author's note:

What do you think about me? Like my appearance. Be honest. Am I ugly to you? Am I pretty to you? Give me something people. Ok I love you all stay safe. Stay home. I'm gonna keep watching vampire diaries. Um, another question. What show are you guys watching on Netflix rn? THANK YOU FOR 7.5K READS!!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU ALL SO FUCKING MUCHHHH!!! ok bye!

Word count: 1059 words.