Who is it?~Chapter 10

~Previously~

I was walking to the kitchen and I felt eyes on me and my body but I didn't think anything about it. I then felt like that same person was following me. I eventually turned around stopping right in front of the bathroom and the person who was staring at me and my body was ...

~NOW~

Samuel. I sprinted whilst still in my heels and screamed. He followed.

Shylo- STOP FOLLOWING ME YOU SOCIOPATH!!!!!!

Samuel- I LOVE YOU!!

Derek was right behind me in the kitchen and he ran towards me.

Derek- WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON NIGGA!?!? STOP GOING AFTER MY GIRL! SHE'S MINE AND WILL FOREVER BE MINE!!! 

*we finna change this niggas name cause it's not it. his name finna be Zach Clayton* This is Zach, Shylo's ex boyfriend-

Zach- I DON'T FUCKING CARE! I WILL FOREVER LOVE HER AND ONE DAY SHE'S GONNA LOVE ME TOO!!!

Shylo- YOU MUST BE FUCKED UP IF YOU THINK I'M LEAVING HIM FOR YOUR UGLY ASS!

Zach- FUCK ALL OF YOU!!

And with that he left the party running with his little friend group that still haven't told him anything about what happened with me. You guys don't what happened so here it goes. So he was doing this little drug thing with his family or whatever and his friends told me during when me and Zach were dating. We ended up breaking up because he was abusing me and raping me. His friends told the police about his whole family drug company and they told the police to wait until his family had enough drugs to potentially go to prison for decades and probably even their whole lives. That's it. They haven't told Zach anything about this whole situation going on. It included me because they knew I could've snitched by telling them to add extra charges because of him abusing me but I didn't so it was kinda a trap.

I got tired and so did everyone else so we eventually went home. When we got home everyone took a shower and we all had some candy and stuff. We watched a movie in the living room. Everyone asked if they could sleepover and ofc I said yes. I saw that everyone was on their phone, and not really enjoying the movie, so I decided to ask if they wanted to play a game.

Shylo- Guys!

Everyone except me- Yea!

Shylo- Do you guys wanna play a game. Like a board game, uno, casino cards, the game of life, watch your mouth, or just go see what games I have in my game room?

Everyone except me- HELL YEA!!

Shylo- Ok, lets go!

We went upstairs to my game room that was near the bathroom but it was hidden like my little safe room is. They picked up all the games and we took it to my room. Like always everyone went to the same spot.