The Flight- Chapter 15

~Previously~

We all took a shower and we went to bed. Us little people went to my room and my parents went to their room after we showered. We are going to have a long day tomorrow because we were going to go to Kobe's sisters house. 

~NOW~

We woke up the next morning to my mom and dad cooking breakfast in the kitchen. We all walked down the stairs after brushing our teeth and the only one who took forever was Derek because he brushed his teeth with 9 different toothpastes including a charcoal one. But we lasted 30 minutes eating WITH Derek after he took so long in the bathroom. We took showers and got ready in comfortable clothes because we were going to the airport it was going to be 3 hours on our flight because we live in New York and Kobe's parents and siblings live in Louisiana. I started packing with Derek in my room and the others went home to pack their stuff. Derek already had a lot of clothes at my house but we did make a stop at his house to get some of his shoes. I wasn't sure if Ahiella was coming with us, so I called her 1 week before and she said no.  I didn't really think anything about it because she could have been busy. When me and Derek went to his house I said bye to mama trendz and to Ahiella and of course I said bye to Ernie (aka Jesus) as well. We went back to my house and said bye to my mami and papi. My mom cried but she knew I was coming back home in like 1 week or 2. 

Mami- I love you Shylo! Be back soon!

Shylo- I know mami! I love you too!

Mami- Be safe my babies.

Derek- Love you mami and papi! I'll make sure they are all safe don't worry.

Papi- You better man! 

He said in a playful tone. 

Derek- Ok bye!

Kobe- Bye mom! Bye dad!

Mami and papi- Bye son! Stay safe you hear me!

Kobe- YES!

The rest of the group said bye and then we were off to the airport. We were there for an hour waiting and then we finally boarded the plane. We all sat in one big row in the middle of the plane. I took out my blanket because it was very cold.

Shylo- Bubba? You cold?

Derek- Yea baby.

Shylo- You want some of my blanket?

Derek- Yes mamas thank you.

Shylo- No problem. I love you.

Derek- I love you too.

We kissed and then cuddled while watching a show on netflix.

~Derek's POV~

Welp! Hi guys it's Derek! This is probably the first time that I talk to you guys, but Shylo is so cute wrapped around in that blanket. I want her to have my babies already. Atp I just wanna marry her. The prettiest, loving, caring, beautiful girl in the world. 

Derek- Mamas?

Shylo- Yes bubba.

Derek- You're so cute and gorgeous.

Shylo- Why thank you baby.

I kissed her and hugged her.

~Shylo's POV~

He is the cutest and most handsome man alive. I would have his babies in 5 seconds if I have to. Lmao but it's true. Vallyk was talking to Alyssa and watching netflix too. She was on her phone texting someone. And then Mike was watching netflix and cuddling with Monroe. A couple of seconds later Alyssa texts the groupchat of only us girls.