The mall~ Chapter 21

~Previously~

We all laughed. Vallyk ordered Taco Bell for everyone. We ended up watching movies until like 5:00pm and then went to the mall. 

~NOW~

We went shopping at the Gucci store, Louis Vuitton, Target, Forever 21, PINK, and Victoria's Secret. I got Starbucks Iced White Chocolate Mocha. (That bitch slaps. But not as hard as mine... chile anyways sooo) We went home and I threw out my plastic cup from the drink and got my bags from the trunk. Derek insisted in carrying my bags and I went in the house with my phone, keys and my wallet in my hand. I unlocked the door and helped with the bags but when I went back to the trunk it was empty. Literally all of us girls went in the house without a single bag in our hands. Except for our purses and stuff. Derek got in the house before me and he put the bags nicely on my bed. I went to go use the bathroom. I got a text from an unknown number. I answered.

Shylo- Hello?

???- Hi!

Shylo- I don't know who the hell this is.

???- I'm that girl from Victoria's Secret.

Shylo- uhhh?

???- you remember I asked you for your number? You were that big group of people?

Shylo- oh lemme guess, my boyfriend gave you my number.

(I know ya know that meme) welp she blocked me ig lmfao I went back to the room. I forgot to say but when we were at the mall we met Jano, Ida, and Mont. They were all cool and Ida got my number. Jano and Mont got my number too but I wasn't looking forward to actually calling them two everyday cause that's kinda weird. But Derek let's me talk to guys, we just got our limits. Uh Derek was somewhere Idk. I washed my hands after I did my business and left the bathroom. I wanted to clean my room but there was a distraction. I only had a couple of clothes on the floor anyway. I did like 13 tiktoks and one of them was the Nicki Minaj "ima do splits on it yup splits on it, ima bad bitch ima throw fits on it, ima bust it opennnn" (ik ya know that song) anyways after I did the tiktok Derek looked at me with the "why wasn't I in the tiktok w you?" look. 

Derek- why wasn't I in it?

Shylo- you can be in the next one 🥺

Derek- ok which one is it?

Shylo- uhhhh we can do the "I just need me a rider, tell the truth, do you really love me, do you really fuck w me." 

Derek- betttt!

We did the tiktok and then we did one to a bachata song by Romeo Santos. Then we did another bachata one by Prince Royce Recházame. We did a couple more tiktoks for Derek's page and I got tired.

Shylo- Bebe Im tired.

Derek- me too. We can cuddle?

Shylo- yes

He was so happy and he smacked my booty so hard and grabbed it and wiggled it. ( like ya know those you tubers here from ny when they do the grab or slap shit. Yea that grab 💀 check it out on Jalenci 😭) It hurt like a bitch tbh.

Shylo - DEREK! That bitch hurt!

Derek- sorry not sorry mama.

Shylo- asswhole. Can't even feel my ass.

We both laughed and cuddled.

~TBC~

~Author's note~

I never make chapters this short but I needed to give something to you guys. I love you all stay safe and in your houses if you hate the virus and toodles. Oh btw what do ya think about the shit that happened in the capitol. That shit is crazy bro but if it was the colored people doing all of that shit they all woulda been tear gassed and all of that bullshit. My grades is fully slipped son. I can't get back on track. And uhhhh yea. Hope you all have a great ass day 😐

Word count: 666 words.