Date Night ~ Chapter 22

~Previously~

He was so happy and he smacked my booty and grabbed it and wiggled it. It hurt like a bitch tbh. 

Shylo- DEREK! THAT BITCH HURT!

Derek- sorry not sorry mama.

Shylo- Asswhole. Can't even feel my ass.

~NOW~

We both laughed and cuddled. Derek fell asleep on my stomach. I stayed up thinking about what life could have been if I would have been pregnant. My mom and Dad probably would have reacted ok. The girls would love it and say that they're gonna be aunties. Then Vallyk and Mike would be happy. Kobe would probably not be happy at first and then ease into it and be happy. Derek would be happy to be a dad and to be my husband. At least I think he would. I fell asleep crying and dreaming about Derek switching up on me. What if he didn't love me enough to stay with me. So many thoughts went through my mind. I balled my eyes out. I cried quietly to not wake Derek up. I went to the bathroom and cried a little harder. It wasn't working at all. I put on one of my baggy hoodies and some cute booty shorts and some jordans to go outside and ball my eyes out again. I got in my car. I started screaming so loud. I felt safe in my car because nobody could here me from my car and the other houses in the neighborhood. I plugged my airpods to my phone and started listening to music. Crying, screaming, everything. Kicking, punching. I even hit myself a couple times on accident. I have always been depressed but it's getting worse. I slept in the car that night. Everything was eating me up inside. I felt like ending it but then I thought about my parents and Kobe. My other siblings and Kobe's family. If you guys didn't know, I have 3 more siblings. But they're grown already. Well 1 of em. The other 2 are in college out of state. I haven't talked to them in so long. 2 brothers and one sister. My sister is out of state in California. She has 2 kids. One big one, 16, Dominic. I should call my sister and check up on her and the kids. I'm the aunt that vibes with them. Like their sister. The little one, Jaden, 12, vibes with us too. I fell asleep at like 5:30 am. When I woke up I had to use the bathroom so I went inside the house. It was like 10:00 am I walked in and I heard the guys playing in the game room. 

~Derek's POV~

I heard the front door open so I went to check if it was Shylo. She left early to go somewhere late at night and she never came back. Is she cheating on me? The girls were probably taking a shower and getting ready. By the time I got to the front door no one was there.

~Shylo's POV~

I heard Derek and his big ass loud ass steps coming down the stairs. I turned myself to Usain Bolt. I sprinted to the bathroom. I finished using the bathroom and when I went to open the door, Derek was standing right there.

Derek- Where did yo- Why are your eyes red bby? Why were you crying? 

Shylo- Nothing Derek. I said sucking my teeth.

Derek- Mama. Don't give me attitude.

Shylo- I'm not in a good mood. Leave me alone today. Ok?

Derek- Bby bu-

I ran upstairs before he could finish his sentence. I brushed my teeth and took a shower. After I did my whole morning routine I went to my desk and FaceTimed my sister, Siara, 31, got pregnant with Dominic at 15. Got pregnant with Jaden at 19. ( this is simple math and i am using a calculator. smh. back on the computer tho!!) She got married to the father of her kids who's name is Micheal. Also Dominican. It's now 1:28 pm. She answered on the first ring surprisingly. 

Siara- Hi Shylo!

Shylo- Hi!

Siara- Omg I haven't talked to you in so long! How are you?