Chapter Twenty Four

You, are, the only exception, You, are, the only exception, You, are, the only exception, You, are, the only exception, You, are, the only exception, You, are, the only exception, You, are, the only exception, You, are, the only exception, And I'm on my way to believing Oh, And I'm on my way to believing.

                                                                  --Paramore, Only Exception.

Chapter Twenty Four

PRESENT DAY-

Jaden's Point Of View:

I wake up after having a long nap due to the hardcore filming I endured this morning. I go into the kitchen were my wife April is cooking something. I hug her from behind and peep over her shoulder to see what she's cooking. I also rub her baby bump, our second child together is on his way. Our first one is a girl, we named her Tiffany Anne Moon, she is now seven and extremely sassy-like her mother. As for Taylor he's thirteen and plans on being a doctor, well he's definitely got the brains for it. As for his father, Blake is now serving time in prison for what he did to me, April and Taylor-he comes out in a couple of days and April is finding it hard to keep it off her mind.

Emily now lives in her own apartment with her friend, she's studying hard to be a paediatrician. The last time I spoke to her was yesterday, I try to keep in touch with her as much as possible because she's the only family member I've got.

'You're up from your nap, I see?' April smiles, flipping over the bacon.

'Yes and how is Mrs.Moon?' I ask, planting a light kiss on her neck. April giggles and slides some scrambled eggs onto a plate.

'I'm fine and so it Ryan' April replies, rubbing her bump. 'Three months to go and we're going to be parents-again!'

'I know!' I smile, kissing her forehead. 'I'll try not to cry this time...'

April laughs and hugs me before waddling over to the cupboard to get some glasses. I make myself comfortable at the breakfast bar. Tiffany comes racing in with a text book in her hand, she grins at me showing off her new teeth.

'Mom, tell Tiffany to give me back my textbook!' Taylor said, running into the kitchen.

'Tiffany...' April warned. 'Give Taylor back his text book...'

Tiffany frowns and looks at me, giving me the cutest look ever. 'I want to use it for my dolly house'

'Dad, don't even think about siding with her' Taylor blurts out. 'Just wait until you see what she's done to your car'

My eyes widen and I charge up from my seat and run into the garage and switch on the light, my beautiful jeep is covered in pink ribbons. 'Tiffany Anne Moon, you better clean this up!' I scolded, wagging my finger at her.

'Taylor told me to do it' Tiffany snaps, pointing at her brother who is leaning on the door frame.

'Oh don't even try and pin this on me!' Taylor shouts, moving from the door frame and takes his text book from Tiffany who follows him out the room. I hear the door bell ring and April yell that she'll get it.

'Oh, Hello Misa' April smiles, opening the door for Misa.

Taylor rushes to the front door and light shoulders past his mother. 'Hey, Misa-how are you?'

Misa laughs and steps past Taylor. 'I'm good and you?'

'Good' Taylor puts out his hand, thinking he's leaning on the banister but instead he falls onto the floor. Tiffany laughs, then is joined by Misa and her mother. I chuckle and help Taylor up and dust off his clothes.

'I was supposed to do that...' Taylor states. 'For comedic timing..' 

April laughs harder and goes back into the kitchen. 'Tiff, get ready for school-your father's taking you'

Tiffany and I groan, we're not even dressed yet. Tiffany races up the stairs and I follow her. I go into April and me's room and then head straight to the walk in closet and pick out a blue plaid shirt, dark jeans and blue KEDS. I knock impatiently on Tiffanty's door.

'Just a minute' Tiffany calls out. 'Fixing my hair'

Tiffany opens her door and steps out. 'Are my shoes on the right feet?' Tiffany asks me as we go down the steps.

'Yes' I reply. 'April we're off!'

April comes into the living area and hands me Tiffany's lunch bag, kisses me then fixes Tiffany's clothes. She's wearing knee length jeans shorts, red and white stripy shirt and red converses with her hair tied up. 'You look so adorable...' April smiles. 'All the boys are going to be going crazy over you'

'Not over my dead body...' I mutter, opening the door to see Taylor and Misa kissing. 'Get a room!'

Taylor immediately pulls away and Misa looks away sheepishly. 'Dad!' Taylor groans and gets into his car. Misa gets into the passenger's seat. I chuckle and lead Tiffany out to the jeep. I lift her up and buckle her in the car seat.

'Daddy, why can't I sit in the front with you?' Tiffany asks, frowning.

'Because you're safer at the back' I reply, kissing her forehead and getting into the driver's seat. I switch on the engine and drive off.

I love my family more than anything in the world and I couldn't ask for anything else.

This is the last chapter!!

Thanks for reading, voting and commenting and most of all thank you for being so supportive! You are all so amazing! There won't be a sequal so please don't ask!! :) That song quote is for you guys!!

I have some future stories coming up so look out for those!! :) The pictures are of Tiffany & Taylor and Misa-grown up.

Misa's model: Barbara Palvin

Taylor's Model: Drew Roy