Chapter Eight

Chapter Eight

April's Point Of View:

I gave Taylor a shower and his dinner then sent him off to bed, he was extremely tired. I kissed his forehead and made my way to the laundry room where I hid Jaden's phone that he gave me so he can call, I went into the laundry room and busied myself about with the dirty clothes, separating them by colors and leaving out the delicates.

I heard a low vibrating sound and I quickly got excited. I stuck my hand under the washing machine where a small secret compartment was and took out the phone, the receiving call was 'Home' maybe Jaden's calling from his house, imagine that, THE Jaden Moon calling me from his home to his own mobile phone, to talk to me! I quickly answered.

'April...?-Are you there?' Jaden asked.

I was too busy giggling like a school girl to realize he was talking to me. 'Yeah, I'm here' I whispered.

Putting the soap powder into the machine drawer and pushing it shut, I switched on the machine and sat on the top and swung my feet like a little girl.

'What you doing?' Jaden asked curiously as the sound of the washing machine rinsing the clothes covered his voice.

'I'm doing the laundry' I replied, setting up the next pile of clothes.

'Oh...right, what if I told you that something was up?' Jaden asked again...What's with the questions; I thought just by answering the call I'd receive a normal conversation that didn't make me feel like I was in a police interrogation room.

'I'd want to know what's up and ask you-Why?-is there something up?' I said, making the last part sound more like a question than a demand. Jaden's been sounding a bit worried ever since I answered the phone, I have to admit I'd been feeling the same way because Blake could be in the hallway listening, he was good at things like that.

'Oh nothing, just asking, so, when will I see you again?' Jaden said, his voice sounding normal again when he asked the question.

I smiled to myself as I transferred the things from the washing machine into the dryer-I'm not in the mood for going out in the backyard to pin them out-I chucked the next load in and repeated the same cycle about the setting it up.

'I don't know, I might be going to the café tomorrow after I drop Taylor off at school' I smiled, I behaved myself today and even made a friend, Avah she's only seventeen but she's still a friend so maybe Blake might let me go out tomorrow.

'You might...?-what are you on lockdown or something?' Jaden muttered to himself, probably thinking I can't hear him.

'I'm still here you know' I laughed, balancing the laundry basket on my hip.

'Yeah...' Jaden chuckled. 'You still are, so I'll see you tomorrow then?'

'I might, so don't wait up, okay?' I said, taking the clothes out the dryer and putting them in the basket, ready to be folded. I made a rule for myself about the phone so I don't get caught, I mustn't take it out the room.

Jaden sighed. 'Yeah, I'll see you tomorrow' sounds like he's smiling, I think he's trying to bug me-as usual, I've only known him for a couple of weeks and I felt that I knew so much about him.

'I said I might!' I hissed playfully, dreading the fact that I have to hang up soon.

'Yeah, April, sure!-I'll see you tomorrow' Jaden laughed.

'Grr, if you weren't so cute I'd totally dump you right now' I snapped, still laughing.

Jaden chuckled. 'I'm undumpable, we're in this forever' this time he sounded serious, I laughed a bit to break down the seriousness.

'Undumpable isn't even a word!' I hissed, feeling like a smart ass.

Jaden laughed again. 'Apparently Beyoncé managed to get bootylicous in the dictionary so if she can get THAT into the dictionary I don't see why undumpable can't be in there too'

Sometimes Jaden made me feel like a twenty-two year old again, if I hadn't got married and had a child at a young age-not that I regret having Taylor-I would have been living a girl's dream life, the housewife thing isn't the job for me, I don't qualify for that, I'm more of a girl who likes to be outside and have fun with my friends and stand my ground with anybody who went against that...now look at me, I'm totally different, I lost my old high school friends, my parents don't bother calling anymore because Blake tells me not to answer and I'm stuck in a never-ending marriage.

'April...you there?' Jaden asked, I was too busy in my thoughts to remember that I still had the phone squeezed between my ear and my neck.

'Yeah, I'm still here' I replied, I walked past the front door and headed up the stairs, completely forgetting my rule-never bring the phone out the laundry room-I got to the centre of the stairs and I heard the key turning in the lock!-Crap.

I speeded up the stairs and went into the master bedroom. 'Jaden, I have to go husband alert!' I whispered. Jaden whispered a 'Farewell' and hung up, I tucked the phone inside the laundry basket, and began to take things out and fold them.

'Hey...what are you doing?' Blake asked, he sounded different it was his voice, it sounded...softer.

'I'm doing the laundry, I have another load downstairs so I'm just gonna pop back downstairs after folding these' I replied, not looking at him because If I did I knew I'd feel guilty for what I've done.

Blake's Point Of View:

I watched as April carefully folded the clothing, looking at her face just made me feel guilty for even going to the hotel in the first place, but I figured out who I love now, and It's Scarlett, my parents like her so if I was to suddenly divorce April and marry Scarlett...no I can't do that, what about my son?-What would he think of me when he's older, God knows that I don't want him growing up like me, I want him to grow up to be like his mother. Beautiful, funny, sweet, sensitive, friendly and successful, well April isn't exactly successful.

'Hey...what are you doing?' Blake asked, my voice sounded different...softer, I don't want her thinking that I'm going all soft so that she can take it as an advantage to leave me.

'I'm doing the laundry, I have another load downstairs so I'm just gonna pop back downstairs after folding these' April replied, not looking at me like she had something on her mind.

I walked towards the bed and stood opposite her, April on the left side of the bed and me on the right. I analyzed her face...she looked happy about something...radiant even. I wanted to know what she was hiding because if she's cheating on me...

I made her a promise, so if she cheats on me...I'll kill her and then her lover.

------------------

Sorry about the long upload, i have so many things on my mind & i'm back to school.

Comment & Vote :)