chapter twelve

I apologize, totally for taking so long. I promise you that I'll make it worth the waiting... I'm just typing this off my head because it's five minutes till two am and I'm feeling drowsy, lool. Well here ya go!!

Chapter Twelve:

Blake's point of view:

I woke up the next morning next to Scarlett, I sat up trying to replay what happened yesterday in my head...I hurt April again...that's right i did it. Then i left the house and fled to the hotel to see Scarlett. I climbed out of the bed and began the normal routine, shower, brush teeth, get dressed and kiss Scarlett good bye. It was becoming harder and harder to keep a low profile on Scarlett and I's relationship because the hotel maids and other staff were becoming suspicious and watching us carefully; One time a maid came in claiming that she left something in the bathroom-that's where I leave my wedding ring-because it was expensive and you know what these maids are like nowadays I watched her, she was listening in on me and Scarlett's conversation about April, so i got angry and asked her to leave.

'You're not leaving me again, are you?' Scarlett's voice whined from her place in the bed. I looked at her, her hair scattered all over her perfectly shaped head and her crystal blue eyes darted at me in an innocent way.

'Just for now, I'll be back in the evening' I replied after spitting out the toothpaste and washing my mouth out. 'D'you want anything?' Scarlett pouted and began to think and tucked her hair behind her ears and sighed then continued to think some more.

'A magazine...and a Oreo milkshake please (

I jogged down the steps and towards the car park, I drove quickly to the corner shop and picked up any magazine when i looked on the front cover it said 'Teen weekly'...Eh, oh well, Scarlett likes to pretend she's a fifteen year old so this might boost her confidence a little more.

Jaden's Point Of View:

As Emily and i were walking down the street i noticed she kept looking behind her ALL the time, annoying and freaky as it was, It was my duty as her big brother to ask her what's up, on the other hand i might not want to know...you know, teenager stuff. We went through the back way i came from when i was leaving the apartment just in case the journalists were still there. When i opened the door Emily raced to her laptop and switched it on...Arghh Teenagers and their technology, makes me feel old and i'm only twenty four.

I called my mobile that April had, i was dying to hear her voice. *Ring-Ring*...No answer, Hmm. Must be low battery. I went into the living room where Emily was typing furiously on her laptop, her face looked tense and full of worry. I sat opposite her and watched her facial expresion.

'What's wrong with you, Em?-You look like you've seen a ghost' I said, after a couple of minutes of watching her.

Emily's POV:

All the photos of April & Jaden kissing is in the Teen Weekly magazine, what if Blake sees it? He'll kill her, then Jaden would be depressed again like when Dad used to yell at Mom all the time...it's how they died. No Emily, don't bring up the past...the past is behind...the future is near.

'The photos' I said. 'Are in the teen weekly magazine' Jaden nodded slowly before looking at the television screen again.

I looked at Jaden, should i tell him? What would happen if i did?