Chapter Eleven.

Chapter Eleven:

Emily's Point Of View:

I panicked; I rushed over to her, putting the plate on the table. I turned her over and placed my ear against her chest.

'I'm fine, Emily' April whimpered, getting on her knees but buckling again. I helped her up, normally she looked beautiful but now she looked bloody and a mess.

'Are you sure you don't want me to call nine one one or something?' I suggested, I felt completely helpless because of the way she was going on.

'No...No, none of that...I'm just gonna wash myself off and go to sleep' April sighed, as I helped her up the stairs.

'You're just gonna sleep on this?-April, Blake could have killed you!' I shrieked, getting annoyed.

April let out a soft humorless but painful laugh. 'He could of, but he didn't' I glared at her and continued to help her up the last few steps, how can she possibly live through this?

'Why don't you tell someone, instead of living through an everyday hell?-What if Taylor sees this going on, How'd you think he's going to react at school?' I asked, loading her with all these questions as if I was a good girl myself.

'Don't tell me how to raise my son, he knows nothing about it and I'd like to keep it that way. If you don't mind, I'd like you to leave, please' April retorted bitterly. I flinched at the sound of her voice but nodded slowly, I was too traumatized to react any other way.

'Yes...I hope someday you'll actually realize that what Blake is doing to you is wrong and monstrous, I pray that you and your son will escape this and find happiness, even if it means that it might not be with my brother' I smiled at her before leaving.

I gathered my things and ran out the front door, just being in that room brought back the memories. I ran down the street, hearing heavy and fast footsteps behind me, I bet it's Blake right behind me, ready to catch me and threaten me not to tell anyone, or he might beat me up too, I ran faster.

I felt something grip around my waist and pull me back, the scent was familiar, I wriggled around in the grip to get a good look at the person's face, Jaden.

'Jaden you idiot, I thought I was being kidnapped or something!' I hissed, pounding my fists on his chest. Jaden chuckled and set me on my feet.

'Ha, Ha, Sorry, the way you were running it was kinda hard to catch up' Jaden panted, wiping his hand across his forehead.

'Did you see which way Blake went?' I asked, after five minutes of walking in silence.

'No...why?' Grr, why does he always have to return my questions with a question?

'Just wondering...Why were you standing outside April's door?' I asked stopping and turning to face him.

'I was gonna tell her...about the whole paparazzi thing' Jaden muttered. 'But I didn't get to see her'

I looked away, I wanted to tell him what I saw, but then the fear of Jaden going back there and getting himself arrested for murder to Blake I decided to keep it in.

'Oh...well, there's always a next time' I smiled, walking and pulling him along with me.

April's Point of View:

I stepped into the shower room for the second time, my ears ringing from Blake's loud yelling and my thighs pounding with pain from the fierce kicks he gave me, I couldn't help but think I deserved that. Emily's words rang through my ears.

'...I hope someday you'll actually realize that what Blake is doing to you is wrong and monstrous; I pray that you and your son will escape this and find happiness, even if it means that it might not be with my brother...'

Her brother, Jaden. I sighed and rubbed my eyes some more, why am I even crying? It's time I stood up and showed Blake the tough April Saunders, the April that wasn't going to take no for an answer, that would beat the crap out of any person who stood in her way of success, the April who would do anything to protect her family....the old April.

Author's Note:

Things are going to get a little tougher in this story, April's going to change completely. :) Your prayers are going to be answered, April's gonna fight back. I already know how the story's gonna end, some of you might like it and some of you might not like it.