Chapter Sixteen

Chapter Fifteen:

April’s Point Of View:

I looked out the window, taking in all the scenery because this might just be that last time I’d see it.  We drove past Taylor & Emily’s school and the café where I met Jaden due to the advertisement that he modeled in-And is still up there-We’d been driving for a good thirty minutes, I was half expecting Blake to turn around and shoot me with a gun or jump in the back seat and strangle me to death; but he didn’t, he just continued driving-straight- not even looking at me or left or right, only stopping at a traffic light or to allow someone to cross the road…maybe he wanted me to live a little longer.

‘Where are we going, Blake?’ I asked, I’d finally plucked up the courage to say something and break the thirty-five minute long silence.

‘I’m gonna go for a Romeo and Juliet death, let you guys die together-you know-to show my respect for you newfound relationship…’ Blake replied. ‘Think of it as me paying a long owed debt to you…no need to thank me’

I bit my lip to refrain myself from screaming, unbuckling my seat belt and leg it out the door, I thought some more, I didn’t know where Jaden lived and neither does Blake so how the heck does he expect to find Jaden?-I pondered on whether to question him on that or not, I hadn’t chosen what my last words would be yet so I decided to keep talking.

‘You don’t know where Jaden lives-and neither do I’ I stated, suddenly feeling smug about it.

‘That’s what you think-I’ve been doing the dirty deed too-My girlfriend, Scarlett Adams-I’m sure you’ve met her’ He paused to let me think for a while, Scarlett Adams, that girl from the event that Blake dragged me to so he could impress his parents with our “undying-love” for each other. ‘As I was saying, she’s good friends with Jaden, so she was happy to give me his address’

‘You’re cheating on me?’ I asked, incredulously. Talk about hypocrisy…its okay for him to be shacking up with some whore but if it’s me, it’s a no way in hell kinda thing?

‘Yeah, Three weeks-Don’t be such a fucking hypocrite!’ Blake snapped, turning left, into a upper class looking street. My hands started to shake-I’m going to die today…the feeling was stronger now. I didn’t even get to say good bye to Taylor, I’ll miss him so much. Even though Blake was right about me being a hypocrite, it still hurt that he was cheating on me; Part of me loved Blake and the other wanted to kill him. I looked out the window again, I’d never given much thought as to how I would die, but I had a strong feeling that I’d either be doing it for the person I loved-Jaden-or at Blake’s hands.

Blake parked up and dragged me out the car; I looked around for a bit, taking in the scenery once more, the street was deserted. I’m going to hell, for adultery and I know it, not that I’m not in it already.

Blake-some how-opened the front door and threw me on the sofa. I swift wipe across my face made me realize that I was crying…a lot, I just couldn’t hear my sobs due to my thinking too much. I looked at Blake who was peeping out the window, it was dark in Jaden’s apartment but I could clearly see that Jaden’s apartment was lived in, not like those houses on cribs.

‘Blake…please, I’m begging you-Just leave Jaden out of this-kill me instead. I’m sorry, Blake, I know it’s not going to change anything but just please leave Jaden and Emily out of this…I don’t want Emily to lose her brother because of me’ I begged, sobbing heavily.

Blake walked over to me and crouched down in front of me. ‘You’re right…It doesn’t change anything, in fact if anything-you’ve only gone and given me another person to add to my dead list, Thanks a bunch babe’ Blake stood up and returned back to his position at the window.

I looked around frantically for something I could, hit him with; knock him out-temporarily-but there was nothing…Not even a darn paper weight. Blake looked at me before disappearing somewhere, I bit my lip so no one would hear my cries…I wondered if I should move but my legs weren’t strong enough to carry me anywhere because Jaden’s going to die all because of me and my stupidity.

Jaden’s Point Of View:

Filming finished pretty early that day; I wanted to go see April but I was tired from what we did last night, this morning and filming so all I wanted to do was sleep. I headed straight home, not even bothering to sign any autographs or pose for pictures for the fans, I even apologized while I barged with security through the crowd. I managed to avoid quite a lot of traffic because if I didn’t avoid the traffic…sigh…let me break it down for you, traffic means that the car isn’t moving most of the time, and if the car isn’t moving it’ll give people more time to recognize who I am.

I parked in my usual car-parking space and jogged-and whistled-up the stairs, I nodded a greeting to the post man after taking my post from him and went to my front door, which was unlocked?-It’s probably Emily. I stepped inside, closing the door behind me. A light sobbing sound could be heard in the dark, thinking it was Emily; I quickly switched on the light. But it wasn’t…it was April, how does she know where I live?

I rushed over to her and pulled her into my arms. ‘April?-What’s the matter?-What did he do to you?’ I immediately bombarded her with all these questions due to my protective instinct over the ones I love taking over.

April shook her head, slightly pushing me away and moving over to the kitchen area. I followed her, watching her every move. ‘Jaden you and Emily need to get out of here-fast!’ I raised my eyebrows at her, what she was saying wasn’t making any sense.

‘I’m not leaving with you and Taylor-I won’t’ I exclaimed, taking her hands into mine, they were cold and shaking vigorously.

April pulled her hand out of my grip and traced her fingers on the side of my cheek; I closed my eyes and opened them again when she removed it. ‘No…No…’ She wasn’t looking at me anymore; she was looking at something behind me. ‘Jaden…you have to go’ she wasn’t telling me why or what’s going on, she just kept on looking at something behind me.

My man instincts told me to turn the hell around but before I could obey the stupid instinct and turn around, a sharp piercing pain went through my back and exited through my heart, the pain was so powerful it sent me to the floor, I put my hand on the source of the pain, and lifted it to see it covered in blood.

I looked up at April, she didn’t do this, and she was screaming and crying, a familiar voice was telling her to shut up. April crashed down next to me, stooping over me as she tried to get me to talk, but I couldn’t talk or move, I just had to listen to her screams.

JADEN!’ April cried, placing her hands on both sides of my face. ‘I LOVE YOU-JADEN PLEASE DON’T LEAVE ME!’ Did she say what I thought I heard her say, I couldn’t say anything, and all I could do was give her a weak, faint smile.

‘Shut the fuck up!’ Blake warned, pulling April up to her feet by her hair. I wanted to get up too and continuously punch him. ‘Or you’ll join him too!’

‘I…love…you…April’ I strained, as I heard the door slam, that’s when I suck into the darkness that had begun to take over me.