Chapter Two

Chapter Two

Jaden's Point Of View:

I smirked as I watched her fold a page in her book and put it in her bag and smacked ten dollars onto the bill plate. She leaned forward and I leaned forward too, but she backed away a little when I got to close.

'If I'd known that were really this annoying, I wouldn't have spoken to you in the first place' she hissed, standing up and walking over to the waitress and tipping her. She walked out towards her car, what if she goes to the press and tells them that I'm an egotistical jerk? I got up and paid for my coffee and ran after her, I grabbed her arm. She flinched and turned around.

'Blake, I-'she cut herself off when she got a good look at me, who the heck is Blake? She shook my hand off her and climbed into the car closing the door behind her.

'Who's Blake?' I asked. She sighed and rolled her eyes. She lifted her left hand to show me a wedding ring on her finger, like that makes a difference...it doesn't stop me from thinking that she's hot.

'My husband...the father of my son' She was saying it so bitterly like she was pretending she cared, or maybe I was getting it wrong.

I smirked and decided to flirt again. 'I guess someone beat me to it...' I smiled. Leaning on the window, and grinning one of my charming girl-magnet grins. 'That's not fair' she scoffed, and muttered something under her breath

'Life's not fair' she snapped. 'Get used to it' she switched on her engine and buckled her seat belt.

She winded up her window but I put my hand in the way.

'Not that...you know my name but I don't know yours' I frowned, because I might not see her again, she sighed and smiled at me...she looked really pretty when she smiled.

'April Saunders' she grinned, before driving away. I stepped into the road and watched her drive away. I don't think I'm ever going to forget that name...I'll write it on a post-stick note on my fridge if I have to. I heard a loud annoying ringtone; I took my phone out my pocket and answered it. I began to walk back to my car.

'Jaden here' I answered, reaching into my pockets for the keys.

'Oh...Mr. Moon, this is Mrs. Apple-berry' a stuck up, annoying voice replied. Oh...God.

'What's she done now?' I sighed, looking into the sky. Ever since our parents passed, I've been my younger sister's legal guardian since I was sixteen, even since our parents were killed in the car accident; Emily's been messing around in school.

'Well, Emily thinks it's a great idea to start making stink bombs in chemistry' Mrs. Apple-berry snapped. Is that what her problem is?-Stink bombs?

'Is that what the huge problem is?' I snapped back, this woman loves to call and make complaints about Emily...maybe I should give her the number of a therapist.

'No...she also got into a fight, both your sister and her opponent is being sent home for this, I understand that you're trying to do your best to balance raising your sister and your career Mr. Moon, but there is no need for this outrageous behavior' Mrs. Apple-berry explained.

'Well, I'll come and pick her up' I said, before hanging up. I can't deal with this, Emily is messing about in school and then the press is going to take that and make it sound like I'm a bad brother, I'm going to have to have a little talk with Emily.

I got in my car and drove back to the school, the drive was long because I took the long way to get there. When I did, I had to walk through the learning hallway to get the principles office and in that hallway were lots of windows.