𝗟𝗘𝗙𝗧 𝗢𝗨𝗧!

james stretched, setting up her stuff to stream on twitch. she had recently gotten into the streaming site after revealing to the boys that she does indeed enjoy gaming, and they had introduced her to twitch, telling her to become a streamer.

she was about to play minecraft with jake, reggie, sam, colby, corey, kevin, jc and aryia, they were playing bed wars and then going to their own world to work on a city they had been making.

she set up her waiting screen, setting it to play for 3 minutes as she grabbed some chips and a can of soda and got comfortable in her chair.

soon enough, her facecam turned on, her screen showing the minecraft 'home screen', and she greeted her supporters.

'hi angels! i hope everyone is having a lovely weekend! i'll hop on the discord with everyone in a minute, i wanted to talk to yall for a sec.'

she beamed at the chat, watching people flood into her stream.

'today we're going to be playing minecraft withhhhh..'

she trailed off, looking at who was in the discord chat to see who would be playing.

'jake, sam, colby, corey, reggie, kevin, jc and aryia!'

she leant forwards to read her chat, smiling lightly.

'hello to everyone joining, happy sunday! let me read some of the chat and then we'll get going. can you say hi to cara? of course, hi cara, love i hope you're doing wonderful, i love you!'

she watched as the girl that had requested her message freaked out in the chat and she laughed, reading through more sweet messages.

'..and happy birthday to rebecca and tyler! i hope you have the most wonderful day! okay, now let's get to it!'

she clicked join on the discord she had been invited to, the sound of her friends chatting filled her ears.

'hi guys!'

greetings swiftly came her way, and jake was silent for a while as she made small talk with everyone, before joining in the happy chatter.

odd- james thought, but she brushed it off.

'okay so, bed wars first?'

'yep!'

she joined sam's game, temporarily turning off her screen for her fans just in case.

she turned the screen back on when the game was loading, smiling when she saw she was on a team with reggie, aryia and sam, luckily all people she knew.

'woooo! on a team with my favourite webber!'

'what?!'

'you heard me jake.'

'i'm hurt.'

'good.'

she smirked, going to play the game. she muted herself on the voice call, looking over to her chat.

'can you guys hear and see everything okay?'

she surveyed the chat, nodding at the positive responses she got, turning most of her attention back to the game.

they played well, and after the first round it was revealed that her team won. she did a little happy dance in her comfortable chair, smiling brightly.

'yayyy! go green team, go green team!'

'you guys played so well!'

'yeah, aryia i will admit that was sneaky, i can't believe you got our bed so quick!'