𝗦𝗘𝗔𝗡𝗖𝗘!

𝙅𝙖𝙢𝙚𝙨' 𝙋𝙊𝙑!

it was late, and we were sat around waiting for 3AM when sam grabbed the camera and started recording.

'alright guys a little update for you, we've been waiting around but we're starting to get tired, we were trying to get it as late as possible to do the seance, but i think we're prepared and i don't want us to be like super sleepy for the seance, so let's just do it. if you're down. corey?'

'what?'

'are you ready to uh- summon some demon cowboys?'

'no'

he kicked the door shut with his foot, making me snicker.

'alright. we'll do it without him.'

'i like how we're still doing this, when we went out of the way to hire a fricking psychic and then she was like yeah don't do anything stupid at the stanley hotel- especially like corey and i- and we're still doing it.'

'but then let's just be safe about it. do we have green?'

'i don't have green.'

'waaaiiiit.'

sam pulled his shirt up slightly, exposing the green waistband of his boxers and making me throw my head back in laughter.

'i forgot this! dude, i put on green! i forgot this morning- i am saved.'

'so sams the safe one?'

'i am saved brethren, this is awesome.'

'so you're fine.'

'that was on accident, i completely didn't realise that.'

'but also when she read you she said you were gonna be totally fine anyway, so like you wanna give me the underwear orrr, what's up'

'i think we should just start it if that's cool.'

i laughed loudly again, and colby looked at me.

'what are you laughing at j? i don't see your green.'

i snickered and pulled my backpack towards me from the end of the bed, pulling out the green bandana i had chucked in there.

'i don't go anywhere without a bandana, and this one just happened to be green brother. i have green laces for my shoes as well.'

i gestured towards the doc marten boots on my feet, smirking at him and wrapping the bandana around my wrist, tying it loosely.

'i'm not tryna do a seance. i don't like that stuff bro.' corey voiced his concerns from the other side of me, and i rubbed his arm comfortingly.

'what if we're like a lot more safe about it this time? because we have alot more tools, and we're not gonna ask creepy questions i swear. let's just set up, and you can see if it's safe or not.'

'oh yeah- that's something they don't know this time. this is not a regular seance. usually we'd just sit down with the candles, hold hands and stiff like that, but we have like what- salt, and-'

'salt which helps protect'

'a pendulum like necklace thing, like.'

'yeah, we're gonna put out a bunch of objects and it's gonna be more legit. we're gonna figure this out- let's let's just do it'

'it's the most haunted hotel we have to just go hard or go home.'

'okay.'

'oh, i forgot to tell you that i know how to like sage people and i know what kinda questions to ask and not to ask during seances and rituals if that makes you feel any safer, because i'll know if we're doing it safely or not.' corey nodded, and i smiled at him.