𝗕𝗥𝗢𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗥!

𝙟𝙖𝙢𝙚𝙨' 𝙋𝙊𝙑!

our group of 5 sat outside room 217, the noise of the spirit box filling the silence.

'is there anyone here at room 217?' sam asked, everyone silenced as we waited for a reply.
a higher pitched noise came through the speaker and everyone gasped. corey stood up, grasping colbys arm as he stumbled slightly.

my breath hitched and i shuffled closer to jake, swallowing the lump in my throat.

'is there more than one spirit living around 217?' colby asked this time, after we'd all calmed down.

2 knocks came from behind the door of room 217, all of us giving each other looks and glancing at the door in silence.

'get off the property.' a slightly robotic voice spoke through the speaker, and colby stood.

'i don't wanna be here anymore.'

'it said get off the property.'

i stood up, agreeing with colby. jake and corey rose to their feet and we all stood around looking at each other in shock.

another high pitched noise came through and i grabbed coreys arm, burying my head in his shoulder from behind him and breathing shakily.

'the same singing! what is knocking on the door while we're thirteen feet away? listen!' corey said, gesturing towards the door

we listened, and we could hear some noises from the hallway.

i zoned out, still gripping onto corey. he reached around and detached me from behind him, pulling me into his side and rubbing my arm soothingly as my breaths slowed back down.

'what if it's from like, 216 or something? because i don't think there's anyone in my room.' i spoke, trying to debunk the situation.

'wouldn't they just open it if they wanted us to leave?'

'so you think someone's still in there?'

'i don't think there's someone in there i think it's a spirit.'

colby spoke up, drawing our attention towards him- 'no, because if we saw somebody like outside of our door do you think-'

'yeah, would we- would we mess with them?' sam cut him off, nodding along from behind the camera.

two people walked down the hallway, interrupting our conversation with their presence.

the boys conversed quickly, and i sat down next to jake on the little seat in the hallway.

'yeah, we're just hearing stuff.' corey said, and i tapped my fingers against my knees.

'we don't know if it's because there's something in there, but someone keeps knocking on it. like that door has knocked like 10 times in the last 60 seconds.'

'but no ones said a word.'

'and no ones opened the door.'

'we keep asking if there's someone in there-'

'yeah but they just keep knocking on it.'

i stood up, turning towards the 2 people that were stood in the hallway by my room. their interest seemed to be piqued, so i piped up.

they both looked at me as i stood, the guy raising a brow.

'the worst part- that's my room, i'm staying in 217.'

the woman made a peace sign and walked away.

'nope i'm out.'

i snorted, sitting back down and leaning my head on jakes shoulder. 'i felt that.'