𝗝𝗘𝗡𝗡𝗜𝗙𝗘𝗥!

𝙅𝙖𝙢𝙚𝙨' 𝙋𝙊𝙑!

we made our way through the hallways of the stanley, before coming to a stop when a brunette girl said

'i'm sorry, but i feel like i've seen you guys somewhere?'

'we do like youtube and stuff.'

'did you do videos before that?'

'vine?'

'um, yeah vine i think. at oak park mall?'

'wait what?'

'oak park?'

'yeah, we- we do- well we lived in kansas.'

'yeah, so did i.'

'where in kansas did you live?'

'leewood.'

'lee- that's where we're from, that's awesome!'

'i would see the oak park mall and i'd be like if go there everyday, so''

'oh my god, that's sick. yeah we're just here filming a video.'

'for what?'

'small world what the hell.'

'for what? oh just like stanley hot- it's haunted. we do a lot of paranormal investigations so we're about to like just tour the whole place. w-why are you here?'

'oh actually now i'm from LA, i'm an actress, and i'm here for a shoot that's tomorrow.'

'you're from leewood where we grew up and then from LA and now you're here? that's crazy!'

'what are the odds of that?' corey spoke up for the first time during the conversation.

'well it's nice meeting you, that's awesome.'

'this is like my favourite place. and i feel very connected here.'

'you-you said you feel connected- to the stanley hotel?'

'yeah.'

corey leant against the wall next to colby, and i leant on the wall too, leaning into corey and resting my head on his shoulder tiredly.

'what do you mean? do you have like a story?'

'i have a lot of stories.'

'can we like film you?'

'yeah!'

'what's your name by the way?'

'jennifer.'

'what's up? i'm sam, colby- we all do vine though, jake and corey.'

'we don't do vine right now. we're tiktokers'

i laughed, making a noise for the first time since we met jennifer.

'way to include me, sam. i'm james by the way! i don't do youtube or anything, im an actress too.' i smiled at the girl we'd just met.

she smiled back at me, and sam turned to speak to her further.

'what do you know? just like, random stuff? did you like take a tour, or?'

'no, i just know random things. that some people don't know.'

they all laughed uneasily, and corey turned, walking away, making me fall because i was resting on him, being steadied by colby. i just shrugged and put my head on colbys shoulder instead, closing my eyes and sighing.