𝗡𝗘𝗚𝗢𝗧𝗜𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡!

the group explored the mines, quickly entering and leaving after encountering some bats, their own paranoia and crumbling rock.

'i think i just saw someone'

'tell me where'

'like right over there'

'okay, so where i saw him was up there. which means he walked around.'

'i really don't like that.'

the silent four listened to elton and andreas discussion, all of them looking around cautiously.

'i know this is stupid, let's just split up. split in half- me, corey and james, you two. evan, if you wanna just go with them- you have the night vision- let's just cover all the ground, i don't think there's shit here.'

'have you ever watched a single horror movie?'

'yeah- but like there's nothi- dude we went all the way into the mines, there's nothing here. the dude, the owner seemed super chill, look if we split into groups the faster we get done.'

the five reluctantly agreed to eltons request, splitting off, james thankful to be with corey.

as they entered their respective buildings, coreys flashlight died.

they spotted a sign, CYANIDE written across it, james asking if they should leave.

they ventured around the building, picking things up and inspecting them as they went.

'elton you bitch stop walking away, coreys flashlight is dead and my light is hella weak.'

'stop being a pussy, el.'

'fuck you.'

the older man sent her a sarcastic smile, the girl rolling her eyes with a grin.

all of a sudden, loud bangs sounded, the three freezing, all traces of enjoyment wiped from their faces.

they all looked at each other, elton instructing the two to grab something to defend themselves with if need be.

james picked up a small metal pole, slightly longer than her hand, corey picking up a wrench of some kind.

corey pushed the button on the radio, lifting it towards him.

'is that y'all messing with us?'

'bitch if that was them we'd hear their radio go off, it's loud as hell.'

she was silenced by more shuffling and a bang, all of them getting more scared by the second.

eltons flashlight started dying, and james bit her lip.

'let me see how much charge my phone has.'

63%

'i can use my phone light if yours goes out elton.'

he nodded, thanking her.

the radio beeped, instructions from jay and andrea to regroup coming through soon after.

the three followed the wooden path back, cautiously holding their self
proclaimed 'weapons' tightly.

'guys look, i can see their lights. they're down there.'

'guys is that you?'

'yeah- shush though, shut up.'

corey, james and elton shared looks, quieting down and walking towards their voices.

the three walked in, seeing jay, andrea and evan stood around, looking lost and scared.

'what's up?'