41

(Y/n) POV

"So you are telling me you don't remember the last time you went to an aquarium?"

"I mean I was always busy as a kid. I did small movies, guest stars on a lot of shows and on top of that I did Ninjatube full time." I mumbled slightly throwing my hands behind my head, getting comfortable in my sit across from Sasuke's.

"Plus my father hated spending money on things that wasn't important. So seeing a whole bunch of fish wasn't on his list of things to spend on."

I gave a small smile towards Sasuke as I looked up at him in the eyes. The sweet smell of (favorite food) fill my nose as the restaurant we were currently in couldn't smell even more magnificent. The small smile on my face grew more excited to be able to eat soon.

"You do know that there is more then just fish at an aquarium?" Sasuke asked raising a brow at me. His hand propped up his head has his elbow rested on the table.

"That's a lie. What do you mean there's more than just fish at an aquarium? Is there animals there?" I asked placing my hands back in my lap, sitting up straight.

"Duh" Sasuke mumbled rolling his eyes.

"Hey! I told I don't remember the last time I went! What makes you think I would remember what's inside the place then?!"

"It's kinda common sense."

"Shut up!" I yelled quietly not to upset the people around us but loud enough to show Sasuke I didn't like the way he was picking on me. My cheeks couldn't help but turn a light shade of pink out of embarrassment. I mean Sasuke isn't wrong. It is kinda common sense to know aquariums have more than just fish.

Sasuke must have liked the face I was making as it brought a small smile to his face as he sat up straight taking his elbow off the table.

"Would you like to go sometime?" Sasuke asked turning his head away from me. His eyes looked at everything but me.

"Huh? I don't have that type of money to do that. Plus we have work all this week right after school." I said grabbing my cup to being it closer to my lips so I can take a sip.

"Let's skip?"

"Skip what? I can't skip work. I gotta pay you back and the damages to the house."

"School. Also, you don't have to pay me anything, Idiot." Sasuke said snapping his head back my direction.

"Yeah I do! I-" I was saying before being cut off.

"Hello, love birds. Your order is here. If you need anything please wave for me." An older waitress hummed placing Sasuke's and mine food down in front of us.

"Okay.... Thank you." I nod to her, the lady gave a small wrinkle smile before walking off going back to work.

"As I was saying." I continued picking up my chopsticks breaking them apart.
"I gotta give you something. You done so much for me and I really appreciate it."

"I don't want your stupid money. I do what I do because I want to. If you wanna pay me back go on this date with me." Sasuke blur out picking up his own chopsticks but froze when he realized the words that just came out his mouth.

'Did he really just say that?' I froze with wide eyes, not moving a muscle.

It was a good thing I didnt take my fist bite yet. I had paused just in time before my food went inside my mouth.

My facial expression didn't change one bit. Eyes and mouth wide, looking like a fish out of water.

The sound of Sasuke clearing his throat snapped me back into reality.