Chapter 4

Narrator POV

"I found you, (y/n)-chan!!! How did you know where we sit at lunch?" Naruto said grinning like a fool, quickly sitting close to her making her groan in annoyed. "Um lucky guess..." (Y/n) said looking back down at her book.

You keep on reading as you started to feel like someone was watching you.

You glanced up to the Duck boy that was looking at you. "Why is Duck Ass looking at me like that?" (Y/n) asked Naruto pointing at the the raven hair boy with a confused face. "Uh... Um Sasukeee~. You OK dude?" Naruto asked waving his hand in front of Sasuke's face, snapping him out of his glaze. "Hn? Ya I'm fine." Sasuke said sitting across from (y/n) still looking at her. 'Why the f is these kid looking at me like I'm a piece of pizza?' (Y/n) thought looking away from Sasuke. "So (Y/n), you say you have gym next right?" Naruto asked with a small sweat drop on his face noticing Sasuke was still looking at (Y/n)-chan. "Umm... Ya?" (Y/n) said moving close to Naruto away from Sasuke, also with a small sweat drop, trying to ignore Sasuke.

(Y/n) POV

'What is wrong with him? Is there something on my face?' I though, touching my face. 'I don't feel anything... Did my button pop?!' I though once more looking down at my shirt. 'Nope just the first one undone.' I looked up to DuckAss to see him still looking at me. 'He is creeping the fuck! out of me. Should i say something? I'm going to say something.'

"Can you stop looking at me? You creep." I said with a disgusting face, moving even closer to Naruto. "What did you just call me, women?" Sasuke asked sitting up. "I just called you a mother f-ing creep! You creeper! You look like you just want to marry me , and it's creeping me out!" "What?! Who would ever want to marry a slutty looking nerd like you! Women." Sasuke yell surprisedly none of is fan girls had found him yet. "Excuse you! One I'm not a slut! And two I'm not a nerd!" I yell. "You are a nerd! Who reads during lunch?" Sasuke yells taking my book out of my hands and throws it across a couple tables away from me. 'Did he really just throw my (f/b) (favorite book)! Calm down (y/n) no fights. Its your last year ,get though it without no fights. You can do it.' I thought getting up. "You are so lucky I can't get in any fights here. Ugh." I mumble to myself walking by DuckAss. "What did you say!" I just rolled my eye bending down to get my book. "I asked you what did you say!" "I said! - what the hell!?" My sentence was cut off as some boy walked passed me and smacked my butt. "Nice." The kid said walking backwards looking at me up and down. 'OK fuck no fighting. I'm knocking the freaking lights out of these f-er!' I thought punching the fuck out of the kid, making him fly over a table or two making his food fall all over  him. "I been here for 3 hours and I'm so ready to freaking kill someone!" I grumble to myself walking back to the table. Sasuke, Naruto and some other kids I seen in my other classes and just everyone in the dang lunch room looking at me with wide eyes and a giant sweat drop on the back of their heads. "What the fuck you looking at! Boo!?" I yelled walking back to the table grabbing my backpack that I put on the ground over one shoulder and walked out of the lunch room without another word.

Narrator point of view

"What just happen?!" Someone yelled from the back of the lunch room confused about what just happen. "(Random guy name) just got the shit punch out of him. Literally! I think he shit his pants!" A kid yelled laughing at the kid laying on the ground with food all over him, making everyone else laugh. "Who was it?!" "It was the new hot girl, (y/n)!" The kid laughing yelled to the other. "He should have saw that coming. You don't treat a lady that look like that. That's just rude." "Right."

"Um was it just me or she just super punch the kid over two tables?" Kiba asked Hinata pointing to the boy laying on the ground. "S-she just s-super punch him." Hinata said eyes wide. "Should we help him?"

"Nope." Kiba said sitting down starting eating. "O-ok."

(Y/n) POV

'What is wrong with people now these days? Ugh I'm ready to get home, and just eat and sleep.' I thought walking into the gym.

It was big. The floors was shiny and nice looking with the leaf symbol in the middle. Tons of bleachers and basketball hoops that looks bran new.

'Awww. Its so beautiful. I wonder what the soccer fields here look like.' I thought walking around the gym looking at everything, when a man in a green skin tight jump suit with a bowl hair cut jump in front of me a grin as big as Naruto's on his face with his thumb up.

"Hello, my name is Gai- sensei. You must be new!" Said Gai sensei. "Well hi, um... Ya I'm new. My name is (Y/n). You must be the gym teacher?" "Yes. I'm a sensei that love the youth!" "Well that's good." "Yes! It is! How about you change real quick for you to meet my finest student." "OK than.... I'll be back...." I said turning to the locker room.

~skip to getting out of the changing room~

"Oh you're done. Come and meet Lee!" Gai sensei said waving is hands like a five year old towards me.

I slowly made my way there seeing a kid that's looks just like Gai sensei but with big frog eyes. "(Y/n). Meet Lee!" He said pointing to the Lee kid that have heart eyes.

"Hello my name is Rock Lee!"  Lee said his thumb to his chest with a big grin. "And I do taijutus!" (Is that how spell it? Oh well.) He said with his hands in a fist.

"Oh I get it. Your like Bruce Lee? That martial arts dude? My mother loved him." You said with a smile on your face, not a fake one that you always put on, pointing at him.

"I don't know who that is! But you are so beautiful! Please be my girlfriend!" Lee yell, eye glistening and face getting close to my own.

"Please stop yelling. You're going to make my ears bleed." I said putting my finger in my ear rubbing it? ( right? Can I put it that way? I am now.) "And get you're face away from my dude. You're in my bubble. Need my space, not trying to be rude." I said softly push his face away.

"Oh sorry please be my girlfriend?" "Um no... Sorry." "Its OK I will win your heart someday my princess." "Ya ya sure." I said as the bell ring. "Oh look class starting, I'll see you later." I said slowly moving away from Lee. "Yes my love it is!" "Haha... Ya... Bye" I said running off to find Naruto. If I have to hang out with someone it got to be him.