Chapter 3 (Update A/n)

On the way up the stairs to my new "seat", the only thing I could hear was people talk about me.

"She's hot."

 "I call her!"

 "No, I call her!"

 "No me!"

  'There goes the fanboys.'

"What I'm way hotter than her! Love me!" 

"She looks like a slut." 

"She better stay away from my Sasuke!"

  'And there are the haters. Fucking amazing.'

I thought making it to my new seat next to a blonde boy with whiskers. 

'Wait a minute! That's the fucker that pushed me down.' My right eye twitch with annoy. 

"Hi my name is Naruto Uzumaki. And one day I will be Hokage! And I Love ramen! Believe it!" He said with a big grin and a thumbs up. 

"Well hello Naruto. If I recall correctly we did meet these morning. Well more like your hand did when you pushed me down." I said with a fake caring smile. 

"Oh that was you I'm sorry. We just didn't want to be late." Naruto said scratching the back of his head. 

"It's fine. But there is your warning because next time the whiskers on your face would be crooked and that shiny blonde hair of your would be brown and red from your blood. You understand cutie." I said patting his cheek.

 "Sorry again."

 "It's fine, do you have the note for these class so I can start?" I asked taking out my black notebook and unicorn pencil pouch. 

"Notes? Oh um I don't have them from yesterday I was asleep the whole time."

  'You got be freaking kidding me?' I turned my head to the right to see the other person sitting next to me. He had raven hair that was shape of a duck's ass.

 "Hey kid do you have the notes," I asked tapping his shoulders, that got me a lot of death stares from all of the girls in the class. 

"What do you want?" He asked not looking at me. 

"Can I see your notes?"

 "No." 

"Why not?" I asked coldly. 

"Because I said so women."

  'Ohhh I really hate his stuck up attitude' 

"ok, I really dislike you." 

"And I really hate you too women." He still not even turning to face me that really ignores me. 

"Ok your pissing me off. Yo bubblegum head!" I yelled at these pink headed girl that was sitting in front of me.

 "What do you want?! And my name is not freaking bubblegum head!"

 "Ya ya whatever Billboard brow. Do you want to switch-." 

"Did you just call me Billboard brow?!" yelled pinky with fire in her eyes and her hand in a fist jumping up out of her seat getting in my face. 

"Do you really think you scare me," I asked crossing my arms.

 "You should be! Because now we are enemies and rivals." 

"Pshh. Get in line. I already have 50 of them in 20 different cities." I said smirking. She puffed and rolled her eyes.