chapter 20

Sasuke's pov

(Y/n) and I ran to the anime shop, well i was more dragged, when (Y/n) ran.  She had one of the biggest smiles on her face just going to this shop, she usually look mad and annoyed and she just have a calm bitch face, but she was beautiful.

'Nooo what am I talking about!! Sasuke get you crap together you don't like her!'  I thought angerly. I only knew her for two days and it's feels like I knew her forever.

"Omg! They have (favorite anime)!!!" (Y/n) yelled letting go of my hand quickly holding something anime that I never seen before. It was a (guy/ girl) character but it looks like a body pillow cases. Wtf?

"Sasuke! I need to get it." She said dramatically hugging it.

"Put it back, continue to look around before grabbing things. If you find something I'll buy it." I said making myself stop.

'why did i say I'll buy it?'

"Are you sure? You already brought me food." (Y/n) said checking on me. Well there no way I can take it back. She literally have stars in her eyes.

"Yeah whatever. Not like you have money to spend, so just save up, loser." I said rolling my eyes.

"Aww, Thank you Duck! You care about my money problems." (Y/n) said pinching my cheek giving a kissy face.

"Shut up and get your nasty hand away from me." I said hitting her hand making her stop.

'let me hold it again!' I thought pinching myself to make myself stop thinking.

"Say the one that was holding my hands in the first place." She said sticking her tongue out.

"What are you five? Put your tongue back before I grab it."

"Yeah right. And I'll bit you if so." (Y/n) said closing her eyes with her tongue still out. I smirked reaching out at her. Her eyes widened quickly the second I grabbed it pulling it a little.

"Ahh! Oww let go!"

"What did I say." I said smirking turning my head slightly, but my head got snapped back at her seeing her bitting my hand. I quickly pulled away from her looking at her shocked.

"What did I say." She mocked me. "This is gross I taste you in my mouth."

I frowned my eyebrows coming closer to her and pulled her against me and started wiping her nasty germs on her.

"Hey?! Stop it!" She yelled pushing me, turning this whole thing in a fight. Not a bad one.

Naruto POV

Hinata and I was the first one at the mall together, we was just walking around waiting for everyone else to show up.

"Is that (y/n)-chan over there?" Hinata asked well we was walking in the food court. I stopped and turned the way Hinata was looking and smiled.

"Yeah it is!" I said cheerfully. I can't believe she actually came!

"Who is that sitting with her? Sasuke?" Hinata asked confused.

"Yep you can tell by his hair. No one else have hair as a duck butt."

"I thought they didn't like each other." Hinata said making me laugh.

"It a long story. But they got along with each other last night."

(Guys I just noticed I fucked up on the time 😭😭 the dinner they had was on a Friday and I literally skipped Saturday! And made it Sunday! We can just pretend that everyone was dead for a day and just came back on Sunday.)

"Oh so y-your mom was talking about (y/n), w-when she said you was going to Sasuke's for dinner to meet s-someone?" Hinata asked making me nod my head.

"It took them a fight over a phone to become friends." I said about to walk to them.

"Don't. Let them have their time we can find them later."  Hinata said pulling me back turning pink.

"If you say so. Hey how about we go and see if there is a movie we can all watch after the mall!" I said cheerfully making Hinata smile a little.

"Sure Naurto."

We started walking but I suddenly stopped when I saw 3 people hiding behind a bush.

"What's worng Naruto?"

"Is that Mrs. Mikoto, Ms (M/n) and Itachi?" I asked out loud making Ms (m/n) look at me.

"Oh hello sweetie, we didn't see you there." She whispered smiling at me.

"What are you guys doing?"

"Spying, what do you think kid?" Itachi said pulling me down next to them.

"On who?" Hinata asked quietly squatting down too.

"Sasuke and (y/n) they just too cute." Said Mrs Mikoto.

"We caught them hugging this morning. And they try play it off like they was only picking on each other." Ms m/n said making Hinata and I gasp.

"What?!" We yelled

"Shh just watch."

*Time skip*

"I- i c-can't believe t-they was holding hands!" Hinata said still shock.

"I can't believe that they going to play (favorite movie)!" I said as we was walking by some stores.

"Didn't you find it weird that Ms (m/n) was taking pictures the whole time?"

"A little but I am sure it will be a nice wedding gift."

"HEY LET GO OF ME DUCKASS!"

What's going on over there? I thought walking into the store that Hinata and I heard yelling from. What we saw got us so shocked that it was funny. In one of the aisles we saw (y/n) and Sasuke but Sasuke had (y/n) in a head lock.

"If you don't let go of me I'm going to fucking lick you!!" (Y/n) yelled a little anger but it was still scary.

"I swear (L/n) I'll-"

"You'll what Uchiha?!" (Y/n) yelled staring Sasuke down.

"Um.. guys?" I said awkward making them look at me.

"Oh hi Naruto. I didn't see you there." (Y/n) said the kindest she ever talked to me. Making me turn a little pink.

"What you doing here? Naruto?" Sasuke said sending me a glare. Before I could say anything (y/n) had cut me off shocking me on what she did next.

"Lick~" she sang as she licked the side of Sasuke's face, making him go so red.

"You fucker! That's so gross!" Sasuke yelled letting her go making her laugh like crazy.

'what?'

Hinata pov

'thats cute but gross.'

Sasuke POV

'i can't believe she did that! Wait was that kinda like a kiss?! You over thinking!!!'

Your POV

'Eww, that was salty! But why was it also kinda sweet?'

I thought sticking out my tongue crossing my arms.