Chapter 31

(Y/n) POV

*Friday after school*

"Okay, listen up hoes. I'm you're fucking yoga instructor. No, no, no... Can't say that." I said out loud talking to the empty room in front of me walking back and forth, my chin resting in my hand.

"Hello, welcome to yoga, ready to get your... Flex on?... My name (Y/n), welcome to yoga." I continue to talk to myself as I thought of ways to great my first class I would be teaching.

"Ughhhhh! Why did I agree to teach yoga of all things. Yes I did teach a class before but I sucked! And there was only five people in that class." I said throwing my hands up in the air.

'Like you just don't care. Aye.' I sang in my head doing a little dance.

"Um... Excuse me? Is this the yoga class with (L/n)?" A lady with blonde hair asked popping her head into the workout room door scaring the day lights out of me.

"Huh... Oh yeah. I mean... yes. I'm (L/n), I'm the new yoga instructor." I said trying to sound as peacefully and professionally as I can. Doing my yoga instructor voice.

"Great, guys it's in here! She just forgot to put the sign on the door!" The blonde lady yelled pulling the door open all the way so I could see like 30 different age, men and women cheerfully walking in with their yoga mats rolled under their arms and work out bags hanging on their shoulders'.

"Um.. hi. welcome. hi." I awkwardly greeted everyone as they walked through the door. After it seems to be the last person in the door, I closed it softly behind them before turning to face everyone in the room whom setting up the mats or sitting criss cross applesauce waiting for class to start.

"Ah... Uh.. hi. My name is (L/n) (Y/n) and I'm the new yoga instructor." I smiled walking to the front. "So this is my first class I'll be teaching so I was thinking, how about we take it slow and easy?" I asked making people nod.

"Great I'll put on some calming music and we can start." Quickly making my way to the small player that's sat on top of a small table in the corner of the room. I hit play ready to walk away until it started to blur out.

"My milkshake brings all the boys out to the yard, and they're like it's better than yours, damn right-"

"Holy shit!" I yelled out of shocked hitting the next button.

"I just fucked your bitch, ni-"

"AHHHH!!!!" I screamed unplugging the player turning it off. "NARUTO! ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!" I yelled out of anger and embarrassment turning my head to the door seeing the blonde hair boy covering his mouth looking through the door window.

"I'm going to kill him." I mumbled turning to the class. Most of them looked like they were trying their hardest not to laugh but the much older ones look at me with slight disappointment.

"I'm sorry about that. I should have checked the music before you guys showed up." I smiled at them. "Let's just get started?"

*Time Skip*

"Sasuke?! Where's the whiskered face baka at?!" I yelled at the dark haired boy, walking into the staff room seeing him sitting on the staff couch, eating a whole tomato?

This kid got problems too.

"He just got off. He left in hurry when he saw the time. And yelled. "I need to get ready for my date!" Sasuke mocked Naruto taking another bit of his tomato like it's an apple.

"Ugh! You wanna know what he did?!" I yelled loudly throwing myself on to the couch close to Sasuke. Our legs slightly touched each other as I leaned back hitting his shoulder.