Chapter 15

(this is just a cute picture I love it. I don't even remember where I got it from.)

It was a quite breakfast. No on really talked. Well except for the beginning when mom and Mrs Mikoto asked why we was hugging for. I didn't really want to say "we was having a monment." Or say "Sasuke haters got to him" because last time I had told my mom that I was sad about what 'haters'  said​ she would yell and say. "Are you crying about what them damn asses say on that damn internet?! If you want to cry I'll give you something to cry about and beat yo ass! Don't listen to them they just jelly!" Yeah she'll get really pissed off about them, but would always make me feel better. So instead​ I said "oh haha. That hug? Um... I was picking on him and he seemed a little ticked off so I wanted​ to get him even more mad by touching him. You guys know how we hate being touched." I laughed Rubbing the back of neck with an anime sweat drop running down.

Well.... They believed​ me. They didn't say anything and didn't really picked on us like I thought they was. I thought they was going to be like aww you guys are too cute. Or asked if we like each other or something. And don't think that! I don't like Susagay. Oh shit that's his new name! Ha why am I so smart I hope no one else thought of that. Well maybe Naruto did. Oh I hope not.

"So, (Y/n) your​ mom said that you will be going to look for a  job?" Mrs Mikoto said trying to make small talk.  I quickly lifted my head up from looking at my plate and quickly shallow the load of food that I had just stuffed into my mouth.

"Oh.. um yes. I am. I would like to find a job so I can help pay the bills and also I do things on the internet that I make money off of but I need to save up for a camera, lighting and everything to do so." I answered her before I took another big bite of my food.

"Oh maybe you can work with Sasuke at the The Konoha Gym. What do you think, Sasuke?" Mrs Mikoto asked smiling at Sasuke who had a frown on his face.

"I don't think their looking for someone in the shape of her." Sasuke said looking down at his plate.

"What you just say!?" Mrs Mikoto yelled before I could say anything and reached across the table and smack the side of his head.

"Oh shit." I whispered trying my hardest not to laugh. "Yeah what does that mean!" I yelled too, hitting on the side of his head making him have a big tick mark in his forehead.

"I didn't​ mean that she fat or something. She mean and plus she doesn't even look like she works out enough to be a trainer​ or a teacher over there." Sasuke said with his eye twitching.

"Well just to let you know Uchiha. I do work out, and I do sports and shit like that. I have probably won more competitions in both yours and Naruto's​ life together."

"Oh and she did teach boxing yoga and other classes before at 15 so I think she'll be able to do somethings, even if it's just cleaning the machines over there I think she'll be fine."

"Fine, I'll take her and talk to Gai." Sasuke mubbled looking back down.

"Yes! Thanks Duck!" I said with a smirk patting his back making him smack my hand off of him. "Aww how rude."

"Shut up let's just go now. Mom can I get the keys to your car? Well mine in the shop." Sasuke asked standing up.

"What happened to you car Duck?" I asked stuffing my face again. Man how does this lady cook so good?! Teach me!

"I let Idiot take it, to get himself ramen well I was at work and it just so happens when he was driving a bee came though the window and made him crash my car."

"Wow, you let Naruto drive. You so nice Duck."

"Shut up, can I mom?"

"Sorry sweetie I'm taking the car today." Mrs Mikoto said standing up starting to take plates off the table.

"(Y/n) have the car she'll drive." Mom said calmly still eating​ as same as I.

"Fine let's go loser." Sasuke said grabbing my wrist pulling me out of my sit making my chopsticks fall out of my hand.

"Wait I'm not done eating!" I yelled with a mouth full.

"I don't care I'll buy you more food out, let's go."

'nooo!!! My food!'  I thought as Sasuke pulled me out of the house to my car.

"You better buy me more food I wasn't done." I pout crossing my arms.

"I will so shut up." Sasuke said stopping walking and look at something confused.

"What is this? A joke or something?" Sasuke said pointing at the car.

"What you talking about? It's a car."

"No it's not that's​ a trash can."

"Oh. So is you and I. So it matches so well together." I smiled walking to the driver seat unlocking the doors. I looked up at Sasuke with a smile.

"Come on trash Duck get in to car." I laughed getting in starting the car.

*Time skip*

"Can't believe I'm in this car." Sasuke said to himself crossing is arms.

"I can't believe it took 20 minutes just to get you in this car." I said kinda pissed off but I was trying so hard not to laugh. I literally had to punch the kid in the side of his head to get him into​ the car. I push him into the car, well he was to busy holding his head.

Time skip to the gym

"Wow it's so big!" I said eyes wide open.

"That's what she said." Said Sasuke out of nowhere in his serious voice of his, which got me so confused did this kid really said an that's what she said joke? He doesn't look like one that would.

"Did you just say a that what she said joke. Oh my Hokaga. You do not look like someone that would say that." I said just busting out laughing.

"I'm friends with Naruto ain't I?" He said annoyed walking away.
I shocked my head giggling to myself running after Sasuke.

Sasuke POV

'Did I really just said that out loud?! What the hell man! Get your​ shit together.'  I thought quickly walking away. Still hearing (Y/n) laugh to herself. That laugh is too cute and I couldn't​ help to have a tiny smile on my face. I'm glad I was the one who made her laugh even if she's laughing at me.